• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4, Halo CE Remastered, Ryse, Voice Search Feature and More All Revealed Early...

Korez

ajv9X.gif

FrankT

DMeisterJ said:
Halo 4? Reach is only nine months old... o_O

I thought Halo: CE would be the holdover until the Halo 4 announcement.

It is obviously the big title for Fall 2012. Gears 3 is this years not really Halo:CE. The old EGM rumor has been spot on this gen. Gears/Halo rotation.

Bigger question; can 343 deliver?

Dabanton

Oh my

They almost got to the show without a major leak.

Oh well looks like someone will have to dust off their CV..

Dennis

Banned
Oh shit - I just realized this means it will be for the 360

Goddamit, I was hoping they would wait with Halo 4 for the Xbox 720.

Lakitu

st5fu
seady said:
With everything leaked, now their conference will be even more boring.
Which means it doesn't bode well for them and will 'lose' E3.

Well, the page doesn't mention anything about Mass Effect 3 (which will be demoed) and Lionhead's project. Nor the new Alan Wake.

Acheteedo

Cool. More Halo is good. Kinda interested to see Ryse, I guess this is their attempts at winning over the core with Kinect... hope it's controller+kinect.

DennisK4 said:
What console series is better than Halo?

If you're serious, then it's pointless to discuss it. Tastes are tastes, and Halo is as good as a pick as anything else.

Personally, I can think of a dozen of console series better than Halo.

Bread said:
YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS

Fucking awesome, I can never get enough Halo.

Fucking THIS. Love this series. I don't love it as much as the Half-Life series though, but for fuck's sake, I need to play SOMETHING.

TekkenMaster said:
Color me a bit surprised...I thought we'd only be hearing about CE remake.

Now is it for 360, or 720?
360 for 2012 is what I would guess considering the next Xbox hasn't even been announced.

Hey You

This seems like a huge "Fuck you" to Bungie announcing a new Halo game 9 months after the last halo game was released.

WJD

Lyphen said:
4 and CE Remake? I was expecting only one or the other. How the heck can 343i work on both?

I imagine the CE Remaster is just that - a remaster. HD it up a bit using a small team then have the core of the team working on Halo 4.

GeoramA said:
Expect Halo Kinect as well. 7 Halo games for one system, wow!

Yeah, I am honestly feeling apathy towards Halo 4

Why not just release Halo CE remake and hold off on 4 for a new system launch.

V_Ben

Banned
DennisK4 said:
Oh shit - I just realized this means it will be for the 360

Goddamit, I was hoping they would wait with Halo 4 for the Xbox 720.

I was hoping it would launch with the nextbox too. Seems a bit much to have it every year. It doesn't seem as special.

Not really unexpected. Kinect support for placing objects in forge level creation: believe.

Mista Koo said:
So do you think this is accidental or was it on purpose? Stupidity or leaking prevention?
MS conference is so soon I don't think they would leak their big final reveal on purpose a couple hours beforehand.

Oh Lord, the one series that I'm a sucker for is Halo. And there's two more of 'em coming.

Small nitpick, but they should've just HD'd Halo: CE and 2. No need to remake the whole game.

Ramirez

Replies are predictable, but expected I suppose. After the trash that is Reach, the next Halo can't come out fast enough.

Shuusui

Video game fans talk about milking the series.... will still sell millions of copies, regardless of Bungie bouncing. Looking forward to an epic trailer!

TxdoHawk

Aw, everything spoiled except what I actually want to know (Summer of Arcade lineup). Guess I'm gonna have to wait another hour.

Top Bottom