• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians - New Video/Trailer/"whatever-this-is" coming in 24 hours

RoKKeR

Update 3: Here is the countdown timer to the expected release time for this trailer:
t1441072800z4.png

Update 2: This thread got real interesting while I was at class, thanks for this Zoba...

Update 1: https://twitter.com/majornelson/status/638199562809778176 - Another gif, this time from Major Nelson.

https://twitter.com/Xbox/status/638169443219042304

Those are the in game models with some post processing advantages. But after you guys watch the entire whatever-this-is tomorrow I will be interested to see the questions and answer some of them
Edit. This and at least one other scene will be epic bailout.gifs

I'll be in my bunk. But a non misogynist bunk.

As the tweet says, we're just under 2 months out from Halo 5. It's about this time the MS marketing machine kicks in...

I'm sure there will be a new thread when this drops tomorrow but I'll try to update it if there's anything in the meantime. Lock if unnecessary thread.

As the tweet says, we're just under 2 months out from Halo 5. It's about this time the MS marketing machine kicks in...
I've learned never to underestimate its power. Halo marketing is nutballs.

Looking forward to this year's madness. Hopefully its better than Halo 4's making-games-is-like-making-movies vidoc.

Vire

My guess is probably some corny choose your own adventure YouTube video where you click on a decision to link you to the next part of the video.

If it means new campaign footage though, I'm down.

But I want it now.

Bet it's gonna be a trailer + HtT Season 2. Hopefully we get some Forge info, but this looks like it'll just be some more story teasing.

Montresor

The only Halo game I've really played is Halo 1 on 360.

"All hail the conquering hero" from the early Halo 5 adverts single handedly got me to purchase MCC. That line gives me chills.

BraXzy

You know what, when they first revealed Locke, I hated the idea of him in general.

The more I see of him, I'm actually growing on his badass look after all. Still got nothing on the OG but who does?

Excited for whatever comes tomorrow.

so i guess its just gonna be yet another teaser trailer.

would certainly match the checkspectation level 4/10

im relinquishing my hype

edit: wouldnt it be cool if a level had a halo drop like the gif on twitter shows and you can pick where you land like on medal of honor airborne?

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
terminal remake confirmed

Showed some fans the first act of Fall of Reach the other day. Got an angry, "Why are you making out Halsey illegally kidnapped 6 year olds and tricked their parents into thinking they died or were crippled?" email.

BECAUSE SHE DID.

Halsey did what she did for the right reasons. Personal and universal. But some people don't like to think about the consequences.

The only Halo game I've really played is Halo 1 on 360.

"All hail the conquering hero" from the early Halo 5 adverts single handedly got me to purchase MCC. That line gives me chills.
I've just played Halo 1 and 4. Never really owned an Xbox console. I'd be interested in playing the whole series one day if/when I get an XB1 since I really enjoyed Halo 1.

Showed some fans the first act of Fall of Reach the other day. Got an angry, "Why are you making out Halsey illegally kidnapped 6 year olds and tricked their parents into thinking they died or were crippled?" email.

BECAUSE SHE DID.

Halsey did what she did for the right reasons. Personal and universal. But some people don't like to think about the consequences.

This definitely isn't wrong, but I feel like I'm missing how Terminal ties into it.

Top Bottom