• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'm eating macaroni and cheese and spamming dogfaces in the online chat of an autistic kid who plays Super Mario 64 for 12 hours a day.

This is what being an adult is all about.
Living the dream.

But seriously, I want some mac and cheese now.

I want to kill everything right now, manually adding articles to thc 2.0. Launching next week, enjoy my own circle jerk post here's a preview.
Lookin good!

Akai__

Maybe Boberson1234 is his nemesis and he wants him banned. It all makes sense now.
I checked the tag on xbox.com and it doesn't show any recent activity, gamerscore or other information. But then I looked him up on Bungie.net and it does show up that he's played a shitload of Halo. Does that mean things?

I think you can hide your recent activity even on Xbox.com, but I'm not sure...

Hey GAF, help needed.

Should I change my Gamertag to my GAF account?

that would be :
Dedoubleyou -> IHaveIce

Or keep everything unchangend?

Its always nice to form a converged identity, I say change it, although if you ever used Zune you may be entitled to a free Gametag Name Change. you'll have to dig up the link on xbox.com, but I'm almost sure that they were giving away free changes as a "sorry for killing your service" package

Moa

I want to kill everything right now, manually adding articles to thc 2.0. Launching next week, enjoy my own circle jerk post here's a preview.

If I'm being honest, I don't like the look of it too much, although it is simple and clean, it looks too plain :/

Although, saying that, that's only one page, the rest of the site is probably delicious.

CyReN

If I'm being honest, I don't like the look of it too much, although it is simple and clean, it looks too plain :/

Although, saying that, that's only one page, the rest of the site is probably delicious.

That's just inside the article, there is the front page if it helps.

n16e1.png

feel

Internet detective stuff is bannable on gaf, don't go getting yourself banned during Halo 4 launch over this, just leave the pirate alone.

kylej

Banned
That and watching Yoga pants at the gym.

Yoga pants are GOAT but there was a chick at the gym who was wearing elastic booty shorts like this the other day

nydOj(1).jpg

she was bending over and doing all these weird stretches while I was setting up for bench. I think smoke was pouring out of my ears the entire time.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Its always nice to form a converged identity, I say change it, although if you ever used Zune you may be entitled to a free Gametag Name Change. you'll have to dig up the link on xbox.com, but I'm almost sure that they were giving away free changes as a "sorry for killing your service" package

Really?? Damn, I gotta use that. Still waiting for "Tashi" to open up. I might have to wait forever

MrDaravon

Internet detective stuff is bannable on gaf, don't go getting yourself banned during Halo 4 launch over this, just leave the pirate alone.

I think that only applies to people on GAF though. Unless you're talking about people looking into nowise's posts on bnet, which yeah probably is not a good idea.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Guys, stop doing detective shit on Nowise. What if he does have the game? What if he realizes he's about to get banned or something and drops spoilers all up in here? He's already posting direct feed screens.

Who cares if he has the game (well obviously moderation here does, as they should)?

broony

Yup, just casually posting a link to a Halo 4 stream in a topic where the 343i devs post and read.

Smart idea.

3 or 4 pages back but I couldn't give a fuck. I'm catching up.

Says the bloke who was linking his own YouTube halo 4 soundtracks before release. Copyright smopyright.

BravoHalo

I played in a game with Bravo last week and we dominated the other team, I finished second, I used the BR, he used DMR.

This is all true. It was awesome, and will be posted once embargo lifts / permission is granted.

Especially the Light Rifle, I had the feeling it was awkward to use it, I can't explain it, I had a hard time to get used to it.

But I think if someone masters it and gets the feel of the weapon it will be really dangerous.

It took me a few dozen (literally) games to get to the point where it was my absolute favorite primary and was 100% comfortable with it. I'm planning on using it all the time, it's so much fun and challenging to hit zoomed in shots when people are super close to you.

Posted? Bravo vid with Tashi gameplay.

Was posted, that video was stolen. Thanks for the heads up, I have kindly asked that they stop stealing my stuff!

Looks great IMO!

Moa

3 or 4 pages back but I couldn't give a fuck. I'm catching up.

Says the bloke who was linking his own YouTube halo 4 soundtracks before release. Copyright smopyright.

Then I grew a brain and removed it out of respect for those who made it.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
This is all true. It was awesome, and will be posted once embargo lifts / permission is granted.

It took me a few dozen (literally) games to get to the point where it was my absolute favorite primary and was 100% comfortable with it. I'm planning on using it all the time, it's so much fun and challenging to hit zoomed in shots when people are super close to you.

Was posted, that video was stolen. Thanks for the heads up, I have kindly asked that they stop stealing my stuff!

Looks great IMO!

Was that the 2v2? Wu and I got stomped on? lol that was bad.

Also, what stolen vid?

Fracas

#fuckonami
Even if I did have the game, Im not a scumbag/dick/lowlife/jerk.

I'm just making sure! People do crazy things before they get banned, lol.

I've seen way too many suicide threads.
I feel as if Im giving myself a bad rep by posting MP "spoilers", so I'll just shut up about it and not post anything later on.

I thought they were interesting, but yeah some people are bothered by it, so it'd be best to keep it to yourself I guess.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Yoga pants are GOAT but there was a chick at the gym who was wearing elastic booty shorts like this the other day

nydOj(1).jpg

she was bending over and doing all these weird stretches while I was setting up for bench. I think smoke was pouring out of my ears the entire time.
AYYNv.jpg

Moa

And decided to post a YouTube vid that was exclusive to people who pre ordered. Keep it up brainiac.

Heck, if you feel like something is wrong with it, feel free to flag it, the fact the topic on it didn't get locked in 343i's site and the video is still up after I posted it on GAF means it is all good in the hood.

God forbid people hear a track fully that is in the game.

The Dynamic Lighting in Forge is really good and actually gives map more feeling, but that degraded forge mode tools ruin it.

Your friend must not forge much.

The PreOrder Trading Spreadsheet still exists, there is some potential for trading but mostly just alot of people wanting the Amazon skin

as always quote for link

So I added myself to looking for Raptor and Forest (plus the combat knife/assassin emblem), and added myself to the trading for the Oceanic armor, I'll have multiples of those.

Anyone not want their Gamestop Powerup Emblems? Cuz I would love to take that emblem off your hands. ;)

Also lol at that "I met Frankie" thread.

Top Bottom