• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT13|

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCKaos

Hey does 343 have exclusive armor/emblems for employees only?

Apparently the team emblems (Shark, Manta, Snake, ect). Each one has its own emblem and background, as the team emblems are three colors and the normal emblems only two each, so to make the full emblem you have to use the appropriate background for each emblem.

Apparently the team emblems (Shark, Manta, Snake, ect). Each one has its own emblem and background, as the team emblems are three colors and the normal emblems only two each, so to make the full emblem you have to use the appropriate background for each emblem.

Is there a reason they took out the card suits, like hearts, clubs, spades?

My buddy is super bummed he can't have his heart symbol in this game, a fixture for 8 years since Halo 2.

Tawpgun

But actually, perfect compensation for both the late maps and the free fiasco is to release Majestic a week early or some shit.

Well maybe not perfect, but the most realistic given the limitations.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
I read about the free thing a while ago while I was getting something to eat - man oh man I feel bad for the guys at 343 when it's not even their fault.

And I just saw that I can get the Crimson map pack now - it makes it even better how I got the LE for so cheap when MS messed things up so much today for 343.

It's like I finally get a chance to eat my lunch only to find out it was tainted with Salmonella. I'm sick right now.

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER MS WITH THESE DAM FU**** PASSES. AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT GIVE ME MY FU**** MONEY BACK. SO SORRY BUT THIS IS INEXCUSABLE ESPECIALLY SINCE THEY'VE EFFED UP BEFORE!!!

Calm it junior. No need to be a douche

Shadders

They can't unlock the unicorn, can they? That was a major selling point of the console.

DXP codes could work, no-one would feel hard done by then, would they? Except those who already maxed their DXP.. Could they raise the max?

Dug

Banned
And I just saw that I can get the Crimson map pack now - it makes it even better how I got the LE for so cheap when MS messed things up so much today for 343.
What happened? I just got on Halo 4 and downloaded the map packs with no problems...

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Give me a new set of weapon skins for all the loadout weapons 343, and my hunger will be appeased. I shall growl no more.

heckfu

Banned
It's like I finally get a chance to eat my lunch only to find out it was tainted with Salmonella. I'm sick right now.

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER MS WITH THESE DAM FU**** PASSES. AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT GIVE ME MY FU**** MONEY BACK. SO SORRY BUT THIS IS INEXCUSABLE ESPECIALLY SINCE THEY'VE EFFED UP BEFORE!!!

If a stranger asked me to define the Internet I would direct them at this post.

darthbob

They can't unlock the unicorn, can they? That was a major selling point of the console.

DXP codes could work, no-one would feel hard done by then, would they? Except those who already maxed their DXP.. Could they raise the max?

There is no way to make everyone happy aside from free BJs.

I don't expect MS to make the LE buyers feel better, and really, there's no real financial reason to do so. Some Community Outreach would be grateful though.

Tawpgun

Listening to ODST soundtrack.

Not sure if Davidge is coming back or not, but enough of the orchestral movie blockbuster hans zimmery stuff.

Or at least use it sparingly. Marty is so goooooood. Can't wait to hear some Destiny music.

Wonderful... So what you're saying is I shouldn't be mad? You're middle name wouldn't happen to be Bendover would it?

lol.

Just stop now.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
What happened? I just got on Halo 4 and downloaded the map packs with no problems...

People with LE map pack codes and War Games passes had to wait longer for the DLC to be available to download while it could be purchased on XBL. Microsoft's fault, and it wasn't a big deal, people were understandably impatient but there were the typical overreactions in here.

Is it possible that it's showing for free for people that used the Specialization codes that were sent via email/xboxlive message?
Maybe this is it, because people in here seem to be getting them for free, but two of my friends tried it and it told them to pay 800 points.

A single in-game helmet was a major selling point of a $400 device? That is sad.

Karl2177

Since they are free for everyone, I have a question about repercussions. If my roommate downloads them for free, will he be charged later? Will he always have them for free?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom