• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT15| Beta-tested, GAF approved

Nebula

I thought so too, but she hasn't really posted here in a long time, let's see what juices can come up with lol. This could make or break his potential career at 343.

But Dax has called it for a while. Hopefully she keeps up with this thread.

Well she replied to one of the Halogafshitpost accounts so she must be following the thread.

Oh my god there are like 7 HaloGAFShitPosts accounts now XD

Also, I own The Darkness II on Steam already, is it worth downloading and playing? Doesn't seem very good to me.

Madness

Oh my god there are like 7 HaloGAFShitPosts accounts now XD

Also, I own The Darkness II on Steam already, is it worth downloading and playing? Doesn't seem very good to me.

Who brought attention to the account first? I'm thinking of "he who smelt it, dealt it" rules. I mean how would anyone even find out some random account like that was made?

Agreed haha.

How are you enjoying the latter half of season three? Just curious.

It's okay. I can't believe how oblivious Andrea is to the Governor, but she also didn't see anything wrong with Shane, so I shouldn't be surprised. Rick not allowing anyone new in the group is just dumb. Glenn needs to stop being so fucking emotional, and if this was real, he would have got friendzoned by Maggie (out of his league, this isn't a Disney flick). I'm still enjoying it though. Looking forward to what happens with Woodbury.

Ghazi

LMFAO at shitGAFHalopost

WTF happened while I was gone, da fuck people do this for?

wait, why is someone using my avatar?!?!?!?!?!?!?

So how many alts we got in this thread now? There's a zoojoo one some place. Starwolf can't crawl away. Wahrer made one to make it look like people besides himself reads his posts it would seem? Sai claims that his room mate has an account but we all know he just posts on behalf of his cat.

I'm the uncontested SHIT CHAMPION(TM), as I technically own two of the shit gaf twitters by way of avatars. My own of Darian Mogren (cat in bandages) and YourExWife's chinkapu doodle.

So how many alts we got in this thread now? There's a zoojoo one some place. Starwolf can't crawl away. Wahrer made one to make it look like people besides himself reads his posts it would seem? Sai claims that his room mate has an account but we all know he just posts on behalf of his cat.

Sai's roommate Dany is legitimately a different person :lol

Check out the LGBThread if you need proof. They just use the same computer, y'know, being roommates and all.

PdUbksR.jpg

Bundle wasn't available here for some reason. Bought the Bioshock bundle, though. Looking forward to replaying the first game.

Probably a region thing. Glad you still got something out of it I guess :)

I have Bioshock 2 for PC. Game itself runs well enough, but God does GFWL suck hard.

Ghazi

Probably a region thing. Glad you still got something out of it I guess :)

I have Bioshock 2 for PC. Game itself runs well enough, but God does GFWL suck hard.

I remember jumping so many hoops to get Bulletstorm on Origin working on this piece of shit that I never want to see it again. The only reason I have that garbage installed is for Halo 2 MP and Dark Souls.

Mix

haalo sux ass
haloreech waz tha quintessential halo, wat every halo shouldve beenand an wat evary halo shud be frum now on.
it maks me sad that halo4 wasnt mor liek reech.

please bungie, make halo5 haloreach2.

kthnxbuy

I fucking hate this godforsaken holiday, April Fools day can go suck a camel dink

Blueblur1

lol Sai. I know what account it is, too.

I remember jumping so many hoops to get Bulletstorm on Origin working on this piece of shit that I never want to see it again. The only reason I have that garbage installed is for Halo 2 MP and Dark Souls.

It's really dumb because it's one of the few PC games I have nowadays that I have a physical copy. So, even though I entered multiple codes, have an original disc in the drive (also required, WTF SHIT IS THIS 1999?), and have only installed it on one machine, if GFWL takes a shit for *any* reason, the game bails without saving.

Korosenai

haalo sux ass
haloreech waz tha quintessential halo, wat every halo shouldve beenand an wat evary halo shud be frum now on.
it maks me sad that halo4 wasnt mor liek reech.

please bungie, make halo5 haloreach2.

kthnxbuy

I fucking hate this godforsaken holiday, April Fools day can go suck a camel dink
Obvious attempt at an avatar quote

Top Bottom