• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT15| Beta-tested, GAF approved

orznge

Banned
oq-cover525x825.jpg

hahaha

bestest solution ever (aka how to save halo):

make "HALO" the only playlist. Three voting options are Infinity Slayer, CTF, and Infinity Dominion. All ranked.

If you manage to get a 50 it unlocks all the hardcore playlists for you.

Tawpgun

bestest solution ever (aka how to save halo):

make "HALO" the only playlist. Three voting options are Infinity Slayer, CTF, and Infinity Dominion. All ranked.

If you manage to get a 50 it unlocks all the hardcore playlists for you.

nah, 343 should outsource Halo Players to China, where over a million people in sweatsho--player factories would play Halo in shifts to keep the population up.

Can anyone in one of the European countries offering Destiny/Cabal posters help me get one? The Gamestops in the US only have the Fallen posters. I'd PayPal you for the cost/trouble and/or help you out with getting any US-exclusive items you might be interested in.

m23

PS Event should be good tomorrow, not sure the graphics will meet the crazy expectations though. Hopefully we get some good information about the console itself and new features. I'm more of an Xbox guy but still excited to see what Sony has planned.

Woorloog

Banned
Finally played Spartan Ops Episodes 6-10.
Who here claimed they're better than 1-5? They're not. They're just as bad really. No memorable moments, no cool stuff. Just like 1-5.
And of course that ending.

I really liked the concept of Spartan Ops. But the execution...
I can understand having unlimited lives, no scoring nor skulls due and recycled maps due to time constraints but... Meh.

Very disappointed with this. Very.

Who here claimed they're better than 1-5? They're not. They're just as bad really. No memorable moments, no cool stuff. Just like 1-5.

I can understand having unlimited lives, no scoring nor skulls due and recycled maps due to time constraints but... Meh.

S-s-subjectivity!

blamite

I think everyone just liked the part in Ep. 6 where you're tied up on the wall and assassinate that Elite.

The best part of SpOps is the one part where you're not playing. :lol

Woorloog

Banned
I think everyone just liked the part in Ep. 6 where you're tied up on the wall and assassinate that Elite.

The best part of SpOps is the one part where you're not playing. :lol

Right. When i started that mission, i was like: "What the fuck, why i can't i do this myself? This is not going to be fun". And it wasn't.

If you quite game A, you cannot play MP until game A is over. If you try to play MP again, you are automatically put back into game A.

I like this for ranked playlist. Social playlists should still be drop in drop out JIP, but they also should stop stat-tracking social playlists, so you dont have assholes hopping in to find the worse players and just slaying them over and over to stat whore (it ruins the social-fun aspect of the social playlists)

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
So what playlists are the Crimson maps in now that the Crimson map playlist is gone?

Havok

I don't care where they put JIP as long as I have the ability to opt out of it and start all my matches from the beginning.
So what playlists are the Crimson maps in now that the Crimson map playlist is gone?
I believe this list is still accurate, except that Team Slayer Pro no longer exists.

The following Crimson maps will be added into these existing playlists:

Infinity Slayer - Harvest
Big Team Infinity Slayer - Wreckage and Shatter
Dominion - Shatter
Capture the Flag - Harvest and Wreckage
SWAT - Harvest
Team Slayer Pro - Harvest
Additions:
Team Snipers - Harvest
Team Objective - Harvest and Wreckage

Caja 117

I like this for ranked playlist. Social playlists should still be drop in drop out JIP, but they also should stop stat-tracking social playlists, so you dont have assholes hopping in to find the worse players and just slaying them over and over to stat whore (it ruins the social-fun aspect of the social playlists)

This is good idea, a good compromise for both social and ranked, hire juices!!

I think it should be implemented across the board. Quitter suck whether its ranked or social. It should be discouraged at all times.

Seance

Banned
My god, Halo 4 barely scratched 400k at it's best? How the mighty have fallen. I remember Halo3 had over a million at peak in September '07.

:/

Top Bottom