• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
The only way that footage could've been shittier is if he would have recorded his own recording off of youtube with a webcam.

LfKsd.png

Also noticed, there are weapon specific assassinations.

Yeah, that sword assassination was dead sexy.

This whole thing is super confusing.. I wonder if these guys are tied to the pics leaked earlier? Also, I wonder if they plan on upping this in higher quality... They obviously made this so bad on purpose that it is amazing. :lol :lol

Best leak ever. So meta.

boom-o.gif

This whole thing is super confusing.. I wonder if these guys are tied to the pics leaked earlier? Also, I wonder if they plan on upping this in higher quality... They obviously made this so bad on purpose that it is amazing. :lol :lol

Best leak ever. So meta.

boom-o.gif

Every time he was asked about telling more he said he wanted his account activated. To me that implies that he wanted to post about it.

FyreWulff

Every time he was asked about telling more he said he wanted his account activated. To me that implies that he wanted to post about it.

Probably just going to plug his modding site and how you can pay such a low amount of money for a 10th prestige CoD modded lobby.

Don't give them the Google bump from getting their sites linked here. It's only two weeks until E3 anyway.

All that sprinting it a little worrying.

At least it looks like they fixed the bug where the first person view goes into super speed if you jump while sprinting sometimes.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Seriously disappointed about the video being released by someone with malicious intent. Sounds a bit odd to say that about someone leaking footage, but the humorously degraded video capture showed class and taste and made me think otherwise.

What a shame if true.

FyreWulff

Hopefully he doesnt upload it for people with jtag units to use.

Depends, if people are carting dev kits home then it's more than likely still being compiled with the debug stuff, which would make it un-jtag-able.

If people are being handed discs that work on retail units, then jtag leakorama is possible, and will more than likely happen once they find a buyer.

Top Bottom