• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

Fracas

#fuckonami
Just posted this in the other thread:

OD9uY.png

lol

fracas, ask him why he's so intent on getting his account activated.

Xater said:
At this point I doubt this is a real leak. Why would you want to do it in a shitty way like this? Seems to me like this is viral marketing.

Because it's effin' hilarious.

Striker

"Let's make a wide open map, then give everyone a gun that can fire across the entire map".
It's not just that, Standoff was not designed for 16 players. As mentioned, I believe by you, the map became a massive turtle fest for objectives when you had over twelve players. It was an unholy mess. Then you already add in the map's personal issues without the upped player count, half the map being used, terrible spawns (which were hit hard in lots of maps, so this isn't one case), and the Warthog/Laser bullshit. Both too powerful for their own good. Once a team captured those things, it was over for the opposing team.

10:00 .. sprint melee more useful than ever? I don't like that at all.
Unless they reduce melee strength, melee is going to be a big mess, again. We should be having at least 75% melee strength in the standard Halo 3/Reach base, but it seems like they went unchanged. Can't wait to do it, add the cherry on top of two players trading deaths with the OP melee.

we play 2 vs 2 on every weekend since long time until we are sick of the normal maps, so could anyone lead me to some great maps for 2 vs 2 "small maps"

Ryaaan14

Banned
My computer is having trouble with the fucking gif.

Pretty sad when your computer can't merge .movs in ImageReady without crashing.

I'll keep trying but someone with a not-piece-of-shit computer might have better luck.

JonCha

Honestly, I'm not going to rant, but that's not a bad thing per se. Perks aren't bad, it's just how they're implemented. I don't see why so many people are anti-Perks -- it's all about balance.

Frankie said that maps have predefined loadouts that make sense for each map. Again, until I play it (or see someone actually explaining the implementation) and I'm no worried.

Sorry, nerd rant over.

So apparently we can expect his story behind the leak in the upcoming week before E3, and I saw somewhere else just now that there are apparently more leaks in the upcoming hours.

from twitter:

"The DMR is so good I used it as my main weapon. One/two shot kills with a headshot, which is not hard to pull off unscoped"

what

That video was just surreal. Why is the TV on the floor? Why is it all recorded onto a VHS? Why can't this guy keep the camera straight? What's with all the pausing and zooming and out? WHAT IS WITH THAT MUSIC?

I can hardly wrap my brain around it.

But, uh, looks like Halo with sprint. I'm in.

Ryaaan14

Banned

Didn't we already go through this phase after GI details came out?

I think most of us have tried to block it out in our minds after Reach made us forget what Halo was. Just keep an empty brain until a few months from now, then draw conclusions. Maybe 343 will listen to the vocal minority and give us a true Halo 3 successor.

lol :_(

from twitter:

"The DMR is so good I used it as my main weapon. One/two shot kills with a headshot, which is not hard to pull off unscoped"

what

Clearly on janitor duty.

I dunno how to feel. On the one hand, it could work, and I should reserve judgment...

On the other hand: Halo is dead.

Very, very confusing. :lol

zap

If he has been reading us at all, he knows we don't want it to turn into CoD, so he will post 'details' about the game to troll us - I mean he stood in a barn for 15minutes (not including the set up time etc) filming a crappy SDTV with a cellphone camera just for some 'lolz' - why would you trust him for any impressions?

We know for a fact that the DMR is not a 2-shot-kill weapon, we are worried it will be too similar to CoD, so naturally he will tell us that to get us to freak out (like last time).

E3 isn't far away. I know I prefer Frankie's explanations ;)

If he has been reading us at all, he knows we don't want it to turn into CoD, so he will post 'details' about the game to troll us - I mean he stood in a barn for 15minutes (not including the set up time etc) filming a crappy SDTV with a cellphone camera just for some 'lolz' - why would you trust him for any impressions?

We know for a fact that the DMR is not a 2-shot-kill weapon, we are worried it will be too similar to CoD, so naturally he will tell us that to get us to freak out (like last time).

E3 isn't far away. I know I prefer Frankie's explanations ;)

That was my thought as well. But quite frankly, from that gameplay, I see the similarities.

Ask him if he could post a timestamped picture of him playing the build? I dunno.

vhfive

Im going to withhold judgement until i see something official.

I swear to god these leaks are getting worse and worse. How can you tell anything for that shitty quality

Top Bottom