• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

FyreWulff

Yep

0MC78.png

This one is probably too easy

blamite

Yet somehow it felt less dull, the colors didn't feel as flat.

Still amazes me that we never got a second forge themed Reach map.

Sandbox is waaaay prettier than Forge World. The skybox is great, the lighting is so much more interesting, and even though most of the building blocks are pretty similar, there were still cool pieces like the team colored gold pillars, or the wooden boards and scaffolds that had some nice variety. The lighting objects also worked much much better due to how dard the maps normal lighting was. Really, any Sandbox map just has much more character and uniqueness than Forge World maps, I think.

feel

Hmm. I am planning southern Carribean vacatiuon after ship. Where should I go that is easy to get to and child-friendly with ace food?
Margarita Island! Wait you said after ship, meh no point lying I'll already have played Halo 4, anywhere but here, this place is a bit dangerous and not that great for tourists from outside Venezuela.

Aruba and Curacao are very nice.

Fuchsdh

lmao Halo 2 arguably had better character models for that guy. Bungie must have been high when making him in Halo 3.

Yeah, the character animation and modeling sort of slid sideways in Halo 3. A lot of the human characters didn't have creepy teeth (looking at you, Miranda) but a few were definitely more awkward looking than 2--Hood being the stellar example. Johnson took a pretty good step forward though, I think. Really Hood and Dare are I think the most ugly characters in the series, with a special mention for the entire cast of the CEA cinematics ;)

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Margarita Island! Wait you said after ship, meh no point lying I'll already have played Halo 4, anywhere but here, this place is a bit dangerous and not that great for tourists from outside Venezuela.

Aruba and Curacao are very nice.

The edges of Aruba are AMAZING, the parts more than six feet back from the edge, not so much. but Curacao might work.

oh damn it firewulf, i was literally typing this 2 minutes ago. lol

i just looked through all the maps on halowiki. it looks slightly like a blocky version of burial mounds, but thats the only thing remotely close.

i should have just submitted it =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom