• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

FyreWulff

I'll think of another one that's doable, but I have to shut down for a bit because of this shit

us_oma_closeradar_plus_usen.jpg

In other news, I think Halo Reach Matchmaking accidentally confused my gamertag with 'The Henery':

backpack_isnt_big_enough.png

(I mean, holy crap, it was three guys on one screen on the opposing team... AND ALL THREE WENT POSITIVE!) And the dude on my team who had a negative score? He wasn't trolling - he was just really, really bad (and kept accidentally falling off the map).

Haha, well my real name is Louis. And I too sometimes have guests on the other team with the sheer temerity to go positive whilst my guest is the family dog (1)

Ranked/Social split would do that.

Yes but I'm not getting my hopes up for that in Halo 4.

How do you guys overseas watch soccer all the time, the flopping/faking is atrocious.

It's a disease in the game. I love football and believe me we hate what essentially amounts to cheating just as much. It's why, for all their dazzling flair and ability, I'll never consider Barcelona the greatest club team of all time. They are a stain on the game.

Someone here said Sword Base is a good map. Forgot who.

Kuroyume thinks it is the best Reach map

You guys still bite Noob's bait? smh

My exact thoughts whilst that whole debacle went down, lol.

PNut

Banned
Reach is filled with awful and uninteresting maps, out of those maps I enjoy Sword Base more than others.

When Sword Base comes up in Arena a team gets up 2 points and stares at the other team through the window in break room, while teabagging.

This might be weird but I kinda like Sword Base SWAT and Snipers. Can't explain it.

Risen

Thinking about it.

-----

Screw it, Pax or RTX? I'm going to one. Pick for me!

which is better Stinkles/Sir Ellis for a Halo fan?

I have no clue of when, or even what RTX is... But if I can play H4 on the event floor, I'm only 2.5 hours away which means you should forget PAX.

kylej

Banned
One of my favorite parts of high-stakes basketball games is watching the really wealthy people in the front row pretend to be invested in the game.

I hope KD pushes Lebron's hairline back another couple inches tonight.

daedalius

Well I tried to play H2vista, failure.

Found a gametype that had plasma pistol shooting rockets and charged shot shooting wraith mortars :trollface:

Guess I'll hop on H3 since I can't think of a playlist in Reach that is less than misery.

heckfu

Banned
The edges of Aruba are AMAZING, the parts more than six feet back from the edge, not so much. but Curacao might work.

My claim to fame: I went to several parties with Natalee Holloway before she went to Aruba. Now, now, don't push in line to get my autograph.

do you know where the original is? id rather hear in-game sound as opposed to music

I'm not quite sure. I almsot definitely remember seeing the dude nading the 'king' from above as well as the last clip of the dure running away and all of those sparks :p I can't remember where it was from :/

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'm delving into Call of Duty multiplayer for the first time ever tonight. Borrowed my friend's copy of MW2. Wish me luck, HaloGAF. I don't think I'm going to enjoy this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom