• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT9| One Final Effort Is All That Remains

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Just stream at like 3000kbs theres really not much of a difference at that point. Its going to look like youtube either way. Mine looks basically the same at 3000.

I had it higher and it was super nice but yea I'll probably lower it a little.

I think my favorite part of Halo 3 was having to press the guide button to see friends and invite. I used my artistic liberty to recreate the feeling of signing on and seeing no one available to play in a piece I like to call, "Duncan's Fan Club."

iOLzuWic25rll.png
Well I know somebody who isn't getting his newsletter and decoder ring next month.

TCKaos

Since I go running Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday now, I went ahead and tacked this on to the end of my run as a kind of bonus round.

Came in, weighed myself, and I'm down 60lbs from January. Fuckin' Halo, man.

Tawpgun

Since I go running Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday now, I went ahead and tacked this on to the end of my run as a kind of bonus round.

Came in, weighed myself, and I'm down 60lbs from January. Fuckin' Halo, man.

Will be incorporating Halo OST into my runs. Can't believe I never thought of that.

Fuchsdh

*post pictures of Master Chief fighting the ancient evil*

Thank this useful post if you hate people that spoil stuff from Campaign!
I'm going to laugh at how bad Waypoint story speculation is going to be after Halo 4 drops and the people who have never read a book start deciding what's going on in Halo 5.

Pre Game Lobby
Let me put it this way, when we played 343, I had to ask someone at 343 how to see which team I was on.*

*Don't take that statement seriously, the reason it happened was that you can't really tell who you are if you don't know the gamertag lol, same as Reach.

In all seriousness, I definitely liked Reach's better, the organization of all game options on the left, and players on the right in your lobby and active roster is better in my opinion, but the Halo 4 menus work fine. The functionality is there for the most part, some things may take a tiny bit of getting used to, but you'll think nothing of it after using it a few times.
Thanks.

Is this a good thing? I haven't played BF3 enough times.

The design and layout is good, easy to see who's playing, what their playing, and send invites/join. If it ends up being good or bad will all depend on performance online though, and that of course remains to be seen.

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
I feel i had a few first games of Halo 3

First legitimate game was the startup hopper (whatever that was), went 25 and 4 on Narrows.
That was at a friends house after picking up the game (after school), i was so impatient i didn't want to wait to drive home another half an hour to play. It was everything i had dreamed.

Second first game was at my actual house, after playing campaign. 25 and 6 on Construct. Spartan Lazer became my true love.

Third and Final first game was actually about two months later, playing BTB with a friend, randomly was matched with a few members of Halo 3 In The WorkPLace. That game "changed my life", so to speak. Introduced me to that group, and since then i've never enjoyed a community so much. Kept me coming back night after night, met some of the best people i've ever had contact with, etc etc

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
The chat box in Tashi's stream is a shit talk circle jerk. I honestly haven't experienced such levels of mean spirited immaturity since high school. It's pathetic.

Fracas

#fuckonami
My first game of Halo 3 was apparently MLG Team Slayer with my brother.
I'm guessing we got donged on, because we quit early on.

The chat box in Tashi's stream is a shit talk circle jerk. I honestly haven't experienced such levels of mean spirited immaturity since high school. It's pathetic.
Psh, you're doing it wrong. Gotta be all smiles on GAF, bro. Dat passive aggressiveness.

Tawpgun

Best keep it there than here.

A little immaturity every now and then is fun. No one is forcing you to go over there.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Best keep it there than here.

A little immaturity every now and then is fun. No one is forcing you to go over there.

It's really clear that some posters dislike others. It should just be settled. It's very obvious some people have a problem with me/others. No need for talking about each other behind their backs, this isn't high school.

Top Bottom