• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach Beta Thread

Kapura

Banned
TheOddOne said:
Hey, Reach is suppose to be at E3 right?

2sbvrpw.jpg

sauce

No way it true... no wayyyy
BATTLETOADS? *calls Gamestop*

The more I think about it, the more I have mixed feelings about the ad. Ghaleon summed it up pretty well, and I have to agree with his thoughts there.

LukeSmith said:
We've gone over this before, your avatar becomes the exclusive property of me for one calendar year from the beginning of the F&F. Otherwise, you can just watch the streams and stuff that will be showing up and wait till Monday!

While I realize this most likely is exclusive to certain members, if you feel like extending the pleasure
and torment
then I'm game. :lol

EDIT:

LukeSmith said:
It's really just for Lunchbox because of his particular brand of Brady-filth.

Thought so.

Kapura

Banned
Not a Jellyfish said:
Definitely is, anyone who works in Kinkos with access to a computer, printer, and a lamination machine could have made that. :lol
i dunno man battletoads for xbox seems legit. also ME3 a PS3 exclusive? Sounds plausible.

GhaleonEB

Kapura said:
i dunno man battletoads for xbox seems legit. also ME3 a PS3 exclusive? Sounds plausible.
Sure, but Bungie - specifically Brian/Sketch/Mancannon - has confirmed multiple times that we'll see Reach at E3, specifically Campaign. So while the list may be correct for what's listed (or not!), it's certainly incomplete.

vhfive

Not a Jellyfish said:
:lol I like the term Brady-filth. Being a Jet fan have to put up with him 2 times a season. It is awful but I love to hate the guy. :D
+1 for being a Jets fan. Nothing wrong with hating Brady.
Jets WILL be on top of the AFC East at the end of next season

oh and uh Halo is good

Okay, that 60 second ad was absolutely horrid. No action, no augmentation pain or development of the character, no months of rehabilitation and near death activities, nothing. He didn't flinch at all and it looked like he was getting his damn blood pressure taken. A minute is still long enough to convey a better/deeper message than that uneventful debacle.

According to that commercial, Carter is a pussy who laid on a table for a few minutes and put on his spartan suit afterwards as if he's ready to be elite.

Whoever was in charge of this ad, shame on you. I wouldn't eat a cake with a picture of that commercial on it even if I was starving. And knowing for a fact that even my imagination could have crapped something better out in 5 minutes flat (which doesn't happen often) is disheartening.

thumbsdown.jpg

shame

Trasher

GhaleonEB said:
Sure, but Bungie - specifically Brian/Sketch/Mancannon - has confirmed multiple times that we'll see Reach at E3, specifically Campaign. So while the list may be correct for what's listed (or not!), it's certainly incomplete.
Perhaps they are listed under "Bungie" and not "Microsoft."
lawl

TheOddOne

Surgeon Rocket said:
Sauce seems like bullshit to me.
Yeah, but crazier things have leaked that turned out true.

Also on his website he says: ''Was able to photograph some of the documents in Microsoft Russia. Aj not believe it.'' Yeah, MS documents will have info about Sony's lineup.

Plywood said:
Calling it now: Needle Rifle > DMR.

Definitely more versatile. If things get hectic in close quarters, the ability to finish off a player with three shots in a combine will definitely come in handy.

FrankT

Man that is so fake it's not even funny. Forza 4 revealed 9 months after launch, right. Or ME3 five months post launch, sure.

Ninja Solid I like that. Itagaki lives right. :lol

OuterWorldVoice said:
I know that at least one of these is completely untrue. So read into that what you will.

Gears of War 3 not confirmed heh.

Kapura

Banned
derFeef said:
Right. Import 360 savegame from ME2 to PS3, wat? ;)
YOU'VE JUST GOT TO USE THE INTERNETS GAWD YOU GUYS CANT THINK OF ANYTHING YOURSELVES JUST BECAUSE MASS EFFECTS ONE AND TWO WERE XBOX/PC EXCLUSIVES AND THEY ARE USED TO THAT ARCHITECTURE DOESN'T MEAN THE NEXT POINT IN THE STORY OF COMMANDER SHEPARD THAT CONTINUES FROM THE FIRST TWO GAMES WON'T BE EXCLUSIVE TO A RIVAL CONSOLE GOD

I hope this is enough sarcasm. People seemed to not be getting it in my other posts about the lists. Battletoads? Really? No.

Ten-Song

Kapura said:
I hope this is enough sarcasm. People seemed to not be getting it in my other posts about the lists. Battletoads? Really? No.

You'd think that, but any time word of a new Mass Effect game rolls around, people won't shut the fuck up about a PS3 version, despite the fact that it just simply is not going to happen, like... ever.

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
TheOddOne said:
Yeah, but crazier things have leaked that turned out true.

Also on his website he says: ''Was able to photograph some of the documents in Microsoft Russia. Aj not believe it.'' Yeah, MS documents will have info about Sony's lineup.
True and this Fatal guy's site was only just opened in April.

Plus, one of his posts was about No More Heroes 3. I don't even want to get started on that, haha.

TheOddOne

Surgeon Rocket said:
True and this Fatal guy's site was only just opened in April.

Plus, one of his posts was about No More Heroes 3. I don't even want to get started on that, haha.
I just saw that post... HAHAHHAHAHAHAHahhahahahahah.

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
GhaleonEB said:
We'll be a six thousand posts by the time the F&F launches Thursday morning. I wish I could say I was surprised, but that's HaloGAF for ya.

And then it will blow up that day with everyone asking for codes. :lol

Kapura

Banned
GhaleonEB said:
We'll be a six thousand posts by the time the F&F launches Thursday morning. I wish I could say I was surprised, but that's HaloGAF for ya.
Conservative estimate, IMO. When the Formula gets put up and/or the site gets updated, this thread will asplode

Top Bottom