• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Reach & Bungie at GamesCom 2010

So, I'm at work all day with no internet, come home to this thread.

And from just skimming the first few pages I missed, I spot tons of Noble 6 codes I missed out on.

ㅎ_ㅎ

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Plywood said:
MS' super studio with Frankles will be glorious, Halo is in good hands. But it makes me curious for Bungie's next IP.

I'd like to believe that but I'll have to wait and see. 343 Studios has an insanely tough game to make. I'm also excited for Bungie's new IP.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Tashi0106 said:
I'd like to believe that but I'll have to wait and see. 343 Studios has an insanely tough game to make. I'm also excited for Bungie's new IP.
Halo 4 doesn't have to be the first game they make, it's just the first game everyone is expecting. Watch them hit us with a prequel. :lol

I'm still betting that Bungie's new IP, will be a third-person action game. Anyway, we'll just have to wait and see. I'm sure Bungie's next will be full featured and PS3 gamers are in for a treat, since they'll be going multi-plat.

EazyB

Banned
er0g2b.jpg

Cynar

EazyB said:
Kinda inconsiderate of them to abandon us after only 10 straight years of nothing but Halo.

They're still making the new games for 360, just will be multiplatform(most likely) so no abandoning.

Tashi

Plywood said:
Halo 4 doesn't have to be the first game they make, it's just the first game everyone is expecting. Watch them hit us with a prequel. :lol

I'm still betting that Bungie's new IP, will be a third-person action game. Anyway, we'll just have to wait and see. I'm sure Bungie's next will be full featured and PS3 gamers are in for a treat, since they'll be going multi-plat.

I'm just saying, if their first game is a Halo FPS, it's gonna be tough to follow Bungie's Halo.

I have mixed feelings on Bungie moving on from Halo. On one had we have Bungie working on something completely new and awesome, AND we still get Halo games from 343. The bad thing is it just seems weird thinking about playing a Halo game Bungie didn't make.

So guys, i noticed Noble 6's body doesnt cast a shadow on his gun like it did in the first vidoc.... a bit dissapointing considering it looked awesome :/

Merguson said:
But then.. who are you now..

Seriously I don't even know anymore. Just floating down the river.

In all seriousness I had this commentary video where I discussed the Reflection, Pinnacle and Zealot Waypoint videos, uploaded it and everything but it fucked up and was only the Reflection game. It was just me talking about how the maps changed what they were like random things, stuff about gaf in halo, and how the guy was decent but still absolutely terrible and WHY. It was so completely "Juices" but I think it'll never released I don't feel like wasting more time on it. I did it last night when I was ridrunckulous. O well.

Tashi

xxjuicesxx said:
Seriously I don't even know anymore. Just floating down the river.

In all seriousness I had this commentary video where I discussed the Reflection, Pinnacle and Zealot Waypoint videos, uploaded it and everything but it fucked up and was only the Reflection game. It was just me talking about how the maps changed what they were like random things, stuff about gaf in halo, and how the guy was decent but still absolutely terrible and WHY. It was so completely "Juices" but I think it'll never released I don't feel like wasting more time on it. I did it last night when I was ridrunckulous. O well.

Well now you have to upload it.

MrDaravon

Was intrigued enough to do a View Post on Eazy's post based on the reactions. Hmmm.

Cuban Legend said:
So, I'm at work all day with no internet, come home to this thread.

And from just skimming the first few pages I missed, I spot tons of Noble 6 codes I missed out on.

ㅎ_ㅎ

Seriously, it's super annoying. Wouldn't mind it if we'd just get confirmation that we'll just be able to buy the damn things at some point.

EazyB

Banned
People complain when I bitch about decisions Bungie makes then they turn around and complain when I celebrate their decisions.

Just can't win with you, HaloGAF.

Urk (anyone?), I hate to be nosey but whats going to happen with playlist management now that Shishka no longer works at Bungie? Are we still going to get a super special playlist before Reach comes out?

All I want is all the playlists to give out 7 exp permanantly, it would make getting 7th of the 7th so much easier.
and I need like 900 exp for my next promotion :(

But yeah im also curious to know if Halo 3's matchmaking will be played with at all? Im sure Shishka mentioned cutting out some of the playlists in the run up to Reach a while back, is this kind of maintenance still gonna happen?

EazyB said:
People complain when I bitch about decisions Bungie makes then they turn around and complain when I celebrate their decisions.

I get the metaphor, but you did just photoshop the head of a former Bungie employee onto a statue of a mass murderer

Trasher

EazyB said:

Shutup, Juices.

Or are you the new JDFox now? I can't keep track.

big ander

Merguson said:
But then.. who are you now..
Juices has been Shishka's alt the WHOLE TIME

darthbob said:
http://imgur.com/25xMp.gif[][/QUOTE]
I have not seen this gif before :lol

[QUOTE=cazosozey][URL="http://neogaf.net/forum/showthread.php?t=404631"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WHp8Y.gif[][/URL][/QUOTE]
And this one is also awesome :lol :lol

big ander

Skilotonn said:
To change the mood up a bit, courtesy of the Halo Waypoint Twitter:

http://a.yfrog.com/img132/3256/wuw.jpg[IMG]

Hotness indeed.[/QUOTE]
Ooooh, exclusive interview with 343 on the future of Halo...
My guess: they say absolutely nothing remotely revealing or specific. :P

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Skilotonn said:
To change the mood up a bit, courtesy of the Halo Waypoint Twitter:

http://a.yfrog.com/img132/3256/wuw.jpg[IMG]

Hotness indeed.[/QUOTE]
Sam Fisher helmet?

[IMG]http://imgur.com/Rqcm7.jpg

Striker

GamePro did an issue for Halo 3 and did a ton of reveals. I'm guess this is what they're doing also, minus the reveals (they showed off Sandtrap, Epitaph, and others, plus the new weapons in the Halo 3 version issue).

put in halo 3 last night to try and get back into mp, played a match, don't remember the default sensitivity being that low

anyway after I beat the campaign I'm jumping over to ODST and could use somebody to play co-op with, only beat that campaign once and it was on normal.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
GodfatherX said:
put in halo 3 last night to try and get back into mp, played a match, don't remember the default sensitivity being that low

anyway after I beat the campaign I'm jumping over to ODST and could use somebody to play co-op with, only beat that campaign once and it was on normal.
Like I said a page or two ago, I still need to get all the 200K Firefight achievements, and I'd love to team up with some battlebros online. GT = popular revolt.

And holy shit, Shishka left Bungie? Any statement made or anything? I can't believe I didn't hear about this earlier. It's really unsettling for some reason. Sucks to see such a long standing, likable part of the team make his exit. Best wishes to him, though.

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
Striker said:
GamePro did an issue for Halo 3 and did a ton of reveals. I'm guess this is what they're doing also, minus the reveals (they showed off Sandtrap, Epitaph, and others, plus the new weapons in the Halo 3 version issue).

I hope they reveal something new...it is a 30 page article. :lol

Kapura

Banned
omg.kittens said:
And holy shit, Shishka left Bungie? Any statement made or anything?
Nope. Consensus is that he was sacked, because there has been no fanfare whatsoever and it was very sudden.

ElRenoRaven

omg.kittens said:
Like I said a page or two ago, I still need to get all the 200K Firefight achievements, and I'd love to team up with some battlebros online. GT = popular revolt.

And holy shit, Shishka left Bungie? Any statement made or anything? I can't believe I didn't hear about this earlier. It's really unsettling for some reason. Sucks to see such a long standing, likable part of the team make his exit. Best wishes to him, though.

I'd love to do the firefight achievements too. I'm available all weekend so just tell me when you want to do it. Gamertag is my name.

Top Bottom