• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-drudge-report1.gif
animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-drudge-report1.gif

BREAKING: SPARTH WORKING ON "COMPLEX" INTERIOR

Your mom has a complex interior.

So inappropriate.

Blinding

Heh, kinda Halo related (or maybe not, depends on the fate of Reach on the circuit,) but the Raleigh Convention Center leaked details for MLG Raleigh 2012 (August 24th to the 26th.) Considering they've done the same thing the past two off seasons, it's more then likely legit.

GAF meetup anyone?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Someone is streaming old MLG 2006 events on Twitch. It's kinda crazy seeing how fast you can switch guns, switch back and do YY. I miss that.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Someone is streaming old MLG 2006 events on Twitch. It's kinda crazy seeing how fast you can switch guns, switch back and do YY. I miss that.
It's a great thing they slowed down the gameplay in Reach so I can take time to think about what is that I am going to be doing for the next six hours.

BREAKING: SPARTH WORKING ON "COMPLEX" INTERIOR
omg

F1dkN.jpg

Heh, kinda Halo related (or maybe not, depends on the fate of Reach on the circuit,) but the Raleigh Convention Center leaked details for MLG Raleigh 2012 (August 24th to the 26th.) Considering they've done the same thing the past two off seasons, it's more then likely legit.

GAF meetup anyone?

I suppose I could find my way to Raleigh...

(Would have gone this past year but I was in Seattle for some reason.)

stephen08

• Squad DLC added. All DLC included/required.

Yes, we read our forums. No, we don’t always respond with words, because sometimes we respond with action instead. Like this time.

When Premium Battle was removed, threads about its disappearance slowly began cropping up. We adjusted the Matchmaking algorithm to match players who have DLC with other players who have DLC more often, but we noticed many players saying they still weren’t getting enough DLC to satisfy their map-related cravings. So we’re bringing a premium list back in the form of 6v6 DLC Slayer. This list is being introduced on a probationary status due to the low population previously experienced in Premium Battle. We will be keeping a very close eye on its numbers, so if you want it to stick around, you’d best play it. Consider this your first warning.

jHWOAuywdkFQQ.jpg

feel

Actually I just leaned over (he sits right in front of me, over a cube wall) and he is working on a complex interior.
Serious question, when are we gonna get a new studio tour video? I wouldn't mind an hour long one of you and David just walking around annoying your coworkers, showing us what's in the fridge, the reinforced toilets, etc.

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
Serious question, when are we gonna get a new studio tour video? I wouldn't mind an hour long one of you and David just walking around annoying your coworkers, showing us what's in the fridge, the reinforced toilets, etc.

We actually do one every day. Oddly enough, no one has asked why there are never any cameras around.

Tunavi

Banned
squad dlc required. Should be interesting to see how this works.

Doubles gets 2 Anni Maps, Infection gets actual infection maps (this is cool).

Too bad I'm not playing reach this year

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Glad to see Doubles get some love. Way too many Forge World maps in that list.

the date that we show what’s up our Halo 4 sleeve is barely visible on the distant horizon. Here’s to hoping the teeny tiny tidbits keep you satiated until then….

^ explain this more

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
the date that we show what’s up our Halo 4 sleeve is barely visible on the distant horizon. Here’s to hoping the teeny tiny tidbits keep you satiated until then….

^ explain this more
You'll get to see stuff in a couple months at some event or something.

You'll get to see stuff in a couple months at some event or something.

well you see is taking a lot of time because the Halo arrays actually got activated at the end of the halo series. So after we evolved all over again they had to construct an Animus so Frankie could go live the memories of his ancestor's, possibly Master Chief. The Animus has been slowly driving him insane from the bleeding effect though, so Halo 4 is just taking longer than expected.

well you see is taking a lot of time because the Halo arrays actually got activated at the end of the halo series. So after we evolved all over again they had to construct an Animus so Frankie could go live the memories of his ancestor's, possibly Master Chief. The Animus has been slowly driving him insane from the bleeding effect though, so Halo 4 is just taking longer than expected.

You can tell.

A change made after Halo 2 that still enrages me whenever I watch/play Halo 2. It was just a change to slow down the game and reduce the individual skill gap. Ugh.

Evade
still lives

HaloGAF is the kid :(
Snowball-crushes-kid.gif

Also, you there isn't any book you need to read before Cryptum right?

A change made after Halo 2 that still enrages me whenever I watch/play Halo 2. It was just a change to slow down the game and reduce the individual skill gap. Ugh.

The reason for the majority of my bitching in the H3 thread. Individual skill between noob and pro was much smaller than in H2.

Let us dictate how fast we can do shit. If we can reload and then pick the split second you can YY and tap those quick and start shooting again, let us! The kids who are too slow can get left in the dust.

I played a laggy game on High Noon with daedalius few moments ago. I was in the party chat and there was someone in the party who commented everything. "Don't let blabla" And because he lost some DMR duels, he said that they all were MLG pros. lol.

daedalius

I played a laggy game on High Noon with daedalius few moments ago. I was in the party chat and there was someone in the party who commented everything. "Don't let blabla" And because he lost some DMR duels, he said that they all were MLG pros. lol.

Yea, I'd say all those kids were pretty awful, I mean the scores speak for themselves.

What about whipping out a 1-hit-kill weapon at the last second and killing your opponent before the packets even get to him? That's cheap, not skillful.

Frankie and David, please pass on sincerest thanks to the Reach MM team for returning a DLC-required list to matchmaking, and sincerest displeasure for spreading the feedback-diminishing damage bleed setting to more lists.

Top Bottom