• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Hanging out with my bros, enjoying Pizza 🍕

Super Mario

Mario Mario
Nov 12, 2016
I'm having a hard time deciphering that bottle of liquid. To me it either looks like a second soda, Worcestershire, or soy sauce. Any way you look at it, not cool

Weilthain

Banned
Aug 6, 2013
Every Saturday night we get pizza from a decent pizza place. It gets eaten in about 10 mins.

I get the “scozia”, sour dough base, haggis , black pudding and an egg in the middle.

DESTROYA

Jan 1, 2011
USA
Are you a taxidermist? I admire good stuffed animal displays but dont get why you bring them to the dinner table.
Why does your pepperoni pizza look like it has corn on it?

DChosenOne

Aug 25, 2019
Don't serial killers often own taxidermied animals n the movies?

Last edited:

Hado

Aug 13, 2015
I'm having a hard time deciphering that bottle of liquid. To me it either looks like a second soda, Worcestershire, or soy sauce. Any way you look at it, not cool
Its Fritz Cola

I'm not a taxidermist. The animals are alive though. They can talk!

Last edited:
  • Triggered
Reactions: Weilthain

DESTROYA

Jan 1, 2011
USA
Its Fritz Cola

I'm not a taxidermist. The animals are alive though. They can talk!
OK!
Someone I know once cooked some weed into pizza sauce and it hit me hard, no talking animals or anything but seen some stuff.

• LOL
Reactions: D-Dude

King of Foxes

Jan 9, 2018
Latvia
Tell your bros someone made a joke about you rimming each other then joking say how crazy that would actually be to do it.

Maintain eye contact then look away and say maybe not tonight but one day.

Then if you actually did rim each other you could get that disgusting looking pizzas taste out of your mouth.

• Triggered
Reactions: Cybrwzrd

TindalosPup

Neo Member
Nov 1, 2019
Are you a taxidermist? I admire good stuffed animal displays but dont get why you bring them to the dinner table.
Why does your pepperoni pizza look like it has corn on it?
I think maybe it's garbanzo beans/chick peas?

Corn or garbanzos, it is a topping I've never seen offered before, but I'd try it with the right accompanying toppings, could be good

Reactions: DESTROYA

Cybrwzrd

Anime waifu panty shots are basically the same thing as paintings of the french baroque masters, if you think about it.
Sep 29, 2014
Last edited:

Hado

Aug 13, 2015
Just for clarification, there IS corn on my Pizza but I requested it to be there, normally it doesn't come with corn. I like corn. Not the band, they're trash. Korn however is pretty damn good.

pork_gamete

Jun 3, 2014
Always on Saturdays with my family...

I love pizza, my son doesn't like it all that much... I could be offended but instead I'm thankful. More pizza for me.

Lots of different toppings/flavors here in Brazil to pick from, lots of great ones, but I'd say Portuguesa is among the best:

Mussarela, ham, calabrese, eggs, onion rings and black olives...

:messenger_heart:

Last edited:

Weilthain

Banned
Aug 6, 2013

The scozia

won’t be getting one tonight because a) wasn’t cooked right last week, also the delivery driver clearly didn’t understand the proper orientation in which a pizza should be carried, and b) I’m not eating meat anymore, so no more haggis :messenger_neutral:

tonight it’s papa johns. Pineapple most likely, maybe just margarita.

Dec 3, 2018

The scozia

won’t be getting one tonight because a) wasn’t cooked right last week, also the delivery driver clearly didn’t understand the proper orientation in which a pizza should be carried, and b) I’m not eating meat anymore, so no more haggis :messenger_neutral:

tonight it’s papa johns. Pineapple most likely, maybe just margarita.
Why would you deny yourself meat are you mad next thing you will be telling me you eat at the table with stuffed animals who....... Talk

• Triggered
Reactions: Weilthain