• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HATSUNE MIKU VR Future Live |OT| Please don't throw your glow sticks at miku

So, how exactly do you unlock the modules? Do you just get one per concert? Because, so far i've watched 3 concerts while doing all the moves in each song and they always gave me one at the end.

Also, the rhythm part is awesome. They should definitely put more of that in the future stages.

antibolo

Banned
Between this and the Vita version of the WoFF demo not being on the NA store either, this week's store update has been very shitty for me.

Considering it's two separate publishers having those "oh we don't know why it's not there" issues, I fully blame SIEA for that bullshit.

antibolo

Banned
Oh OF COURSE.

I bought the season pass and the 1st stage is still shown as not-free.

Why did I actually think that it would work? No, of course not, it's still broken. Because it always is.

MrBS

Oh OF COURSE.

I bought the season pass and the 1st stage is still shown as not-free.

Why did I actually think that it would work? No, of course not, it's still broken. Because it always is.
lol same here, I checked the store and purchased. Miku DLC is cursed!

SHarris78

I know Shake it! is in but that's it. It's out tomorrow so you'd think the set list would have been released by now.

SHarris78

So the songs in the second stage are :

Shake it!
Quirky Medley
Cat Food
Hello, Worker
Tell Your World
Time Machine
Encore - LOL mix

So this was the Rin, Len and Luka pack - Luka gets one song, and the twins only get to sing during the medley! They could have taken out some Miku songs and added Remote Controller and No Logic/Luka Luka Night Fever. The chances of Kaito and Meiko getting a solo appearance in the 3rd Stage are slim to none!

antibolo

Banned
Oh nice I knew it was gonna release in Japan today but I wasn't expecting it to be worldwide (and the English official page of the game doesn't even mention exact dates, only months).

And yeah real poor representation for Luka and the Kagamines :( Even worse than PDX at this point...

SHarris78

• Raspberry * Monster by HoneyWorks
• Amazing Dolce by Hitoshizuku P & Yama△
• Sweet Devil by Hachioji P
• Erase or Zero by Crystal P
• Beginning Medley - Primary Colors arranged by OSTER project
• Name of the Sin by ryo (supercell)
• The First Sound by malo

Pretty happy with these, glad they chose Amazing Dolce for Meiko's song.

miku

• Raspberry * Monster by HoneyWorks
• Amazing Dolce by Hitoshizuku P & Yama△
• Sweet Devil by Hachioji P
• Erase or Zero by Crystal P
• Beginning Medley - Primary Colors arranged by OSTER project
• Name of the Sin by ryo (supercell)
• The First Sound by malo

Pretty happy with these, glad they chose Amazing Dolce for Meiko's song.

5 songs from DIVA X? Sega is so lazy...

Top Bottom