• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Having several Vita issues all at once; What do, GAF?

So it feels as if my Vita is imploding and I'm not quite sure why. I can only imagine it's something to do with the 64GB memory card I have in there now, but before that, here's my problem:

My Vita seems to take a while to boot up most digital games now and some it can't even boot. When I try to launch some of my digital games I get one of the following errors:

(C1-2783-0) or (C1-2764-9)

This doesn't happen with physical games. However, one thing that happened just now when I tried to save my game progress in Danganronpa 2, is that my Vita tried telling me there was insufficient space for said save data, even though when I checked the system info I have 37GB free to mess around with.

I'm really not sure what's going on with the thing but it basically makes my Vita unusable for the time being. Any ideas on what I should do to fix the problem?

EDIT: Yet another new error when I tried to boot up my digital copy of VLR - (C0-11274-5)

JoshHood

Sounds like somethings up with your memory card. I'd reformat it as a first port of call (if you can back up your saves to PC/Plus).

ClearData

Go to the PS support website and look up those error codes bro. See what they mean and if there are recommendations as to what to do.

I'd create backups on my PC via Content Manager. Then format the memory card and then I think boot into safe mode to rebuild the database. Then restore your data back onto the card with content manager.

fernoca

Mostly likely a corrupt file when you transfered to the 64GB.

Might need to format it, and redownload everything. If you still have the previous card with the saves, upload the saves to the cloud or a PC. But don't do it from the 64GB card as the corrupt file could be a save on it.

Ugh, getting errors when I upload application save data, getting errors when I'm halfway through my 23GB system back up and I'm getting an error when I try to access my cloud storage.

It's looking highly likely I'm going to have to just wipe the whole thing and say goodbye to a shit tonne of my data.

Its probably that 64 in there. Most times I've heard of Vita mem problems in Vitagaf its been those cards. It's why I stay with my 32.

I might as well post this here.

Since about 2 weeks I lost all sound when using Remote Play. The speakers are fine, since the Vita OS still has its sounds, but when playing, there's nothing.

Maybe I accidentally hit mute on an obscure setting somewhere, but for the life of me I can't figure out the issue.

Top Bottom