• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT5| Corrupted Deeprock Salt

Raxus

Warrior is so fucked in Standard.
To be fair a ton of classes not starting with d and ending with ruid got really screwed one way or another. For the record I am really liking some of the warrior additions. More than other classes in this garbage set.

Damn, I wish every "dead by turn 7" aggro deck would just fuck off and die in a fire.

Sucks what little fun there is out of the game when every opponent you face is the physical embodiment of the SMOrc song. Must be the weekend...

giapel

To be fair a ton of classes not starting with d and ending with ruid got really screwed one way or another. For the record I am really liking some of the warrior additions. More than other classes in this garbage set.

Druid had a crap Naxx and gvg really so no surprise the class benefits the most by the move to standard (before any nerfs anyway)

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So are we getting Tom's card today, or does "Everyday" not include weekends?

If its 5 streamer cards for a week, that pushes back the finish date to April 18th.

Sadsic

what are the best decks for ranks 5+? everytime i get this far, can never win more than 50% with seemingly any deck. maybe im just bad

Fireblend

Banned
Holy shit, Aggro Shaman is just disgusting. I built the deck to clear a shaman quest which I always dread doing, and man, games were over in 4 minutes or less. It's "Drag cards to opponent's face and win: The deck"

You get screwed if the opponent taunts up and you don't have earth shock, but against classes running no taunt it just plain destroys them.

I don't feel this dirty playing Aggro Hunter. At least you have to use Hounds sometimes in that one. Damn.

Pooya

I'm just playing ladder and picture it without mad scientist, shredder and boom. So many idiots just rolling over with that garbage. How you're going to win you random mages and whatever hunters? huh? coin mad scientist, mad scientists, juggler garbage into whatever doesn't matter you're already dead. The thought of actually playing your deck, must be so scary for some players, "I have to play beyond turn 7? this game is p2w".

edit: oops old thread, why is this not locked?

Top Bottom