• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT9| Our raid wiped in Icecrown Citadel

wiibomb

oh... oh I was thinking this was 2 mana, sorry... ok, this changes everything. not as good.

this is like -2 or -3 in stats compared to the mana cost (at least).

now I doubt it will ever see play.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
The mana is relevant too since you can't draw tirion and play him same turn. I imagine that is the main reason it is 3 mana.

Grief.exe

My guess is Blizzard ranks a minion with divine shield as higher value than Secrets, correctly in my opinion.

That would explain the change in stats and Mana cost over Arcanologist.

Maybe that slots into a control paladin deck, but I don't think it's powerful enough to warrant a space, plus control paladin generally runs Acolyte for card draw anyways.

Tacitus_

that too

do you want to run more than tirion and wickerflame? Maybe the 3/2 charge for 4 turns out decent but then again any more DS minions dilute the pool of cards this can fetch.
I'm assuming that they will print some more divine shield cards since they're pushing it hard in the previews. Some of them might even be good.

it's -1 stats for 1 more mana, comparing it to arcanologist makes it look terrrible. You don't compare it though bcause that card is OP

And because secrets are kinda shit so they need OP support cards.

Tacitus_

stream

I don't understand why rogue is a weapon class in the first place considering how it clashes with the hero power.

Every weapon should be better than other classes get because they also read "you don't have a hero power".

Top Bottom