• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT9| Our raid wiped in Icecrown Citadel

Tomcat

Got golden druid before nerfs. Feels good
Not gonna bother with legend this month since have to finish golden hunter
The pain starts now. :D

Grief.exe

Can you best Big Priest with Razakus priest? Very difficult matchup unless I'm able to get a Kazakus sheep potion or potion of madness to wipe their first graveyard choice off the board.

TankUP

Got golden druid before nerfs. Feels good
Not gonna bother with legend this month since have to finish golden hunter
The pain starts now. :D

I'm not bothering getting my last two gold classes until their are more interesting viable decks for those classes.

G.ZZZ

Thank you for getting back to us.

I've had a look into this for you and it seems that there may be a spot of confusion. The reason for this is because I've found two accounts, both registered to you, using the Tag "COPPERSCUM". One is using the email that you've contacted us with and the second is using a different email address.

This account is the one that you signed up for the promotion with, but the Hearthstone license on this Blizzard account was never used or logged into (played). The second account has an actively played Hearthstone account and is the one I believe you are actively playing at the moment (The account currently has 40 gold and 210 dust for reference).

The issue is still that the promotion was used on what seems to be the wrong account, which is why the packs were not delivered to your "main" played account. As my colleague explained, we are unable to move the rewards from the promotion to a different account.

Thank you for your patience and understanding, I hope this helped to clear it up. If you encounter any issues in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Take care and have a nice day!

This is bullshit, i only had a single account as COPPERSCUM, what the hell is this garbage.

TankUP

Rexxar dk is fun card. And Will play on wild too.

You can't play hunter on wild. You just lose to giants spam, priest. You can't play hunter in standard, because you lose to pirate warr (even nerfed) and priest and any druid (even nerfed).

I don't play tier 3 decks, I don't find it fun to occasionally win as the underdog and mostly just lose.

The only way I'd tryhard gold portrait with hunter in this meta is by intentionally staying under rank 15, which is something I won't do even though the EV is so high.

I am trying to play Warrior in Wild without FWA, and it's not going well at all.

You know what card doesn't get nearly enough hate? Living Mana. What a crock of bullshit. Single-handedly responsible for people having to run a bunch of clears in their decks no matter what they play.

For 1-2 packs.
Clearly it's something he cares about.

I've not lost a druid mirror in days. I can only surmise that people are really bad at playing druid.
Also Black Knight is a bad card. I'm constantly blowing people out with spreading plague doomsayer. Once the Jade Golems are enough to OTK getting the initiative of an empty board is just gg.

fertygo

Both of them were 5-0 at that point and just when you think it cant get worse it does.

Edit: CoachTwisted just made top 16 Dreamhack how!
Playing in camera can be real tough especially for last swiss round of the day

Dude maybe just want to go home at that point

I wont be so judgemental for one bad showing

So I spent 1600 dust on two Dead Man's Hands and two Bring it On!s. BIO slaughters Pirate Warrior. Starting with 40 health is a lot for them to plow through.

But as long as Giantlock, Giant Druid and Giant Hunter are a thing, and kind of long-term control deck is automatically trash outside of Priest.

At least I got to have one month where I didn't have to aggro my way to rank 5. Sigh.

I am also not a huge fan in general of Dog's fatigue version. It just requires way too much foresight into your opponent's deck. In Standard, there are only a few deck archetypes, so it's easy to play around them. But Wild has so much variety I am often not in a position to know the ideal DMH combo.

DMH is still a really fun card, though. I tried the Arcane Giants version and found it to be a lot of fun, but I didn't win much because of the aforementioned decks (fatigue is actually better vs. DK Anduin than three 8/8s every turn...). So I want to run some kind of DMH deck, but it needs a win condition that is better than giants and fatigue. I tried C'Thun, and holy shit the power creep is palpable. Modern Hearthstone does not give a fuck about a 16/16 that does 16 damage when you play it. Modern decks don't even care about 2 or 3 in a row!!! Lol.

So the win condition cant be giants, C'Thun, or Fatigue, for the above reasons. I am open to suggestions!

Dahbomb

If you have even one Deathlord and Belcher then you can pop in a Nzoth and just keep making Nzoths in the late game. Deathlords still feed into the fatigue plan and can keep taking out key cards from their deck.

As bad as that twisted dude is, he is probably better than twitch chat.

People spamming order when zalae made the right order. One person saying giant coin giant, as if coining giant accomplishes anything. Holy shit twitch chat is bad.

Side note: if a card is originally 2 mana and Emperor discounts it to 1, Skulking Geist will not eliminate the discounted card. I had that happen today and was very relieved. :p

I'm fortunate to have dodged priest for most of my climb this month. It's getting into concede on sight territory unless you got a great MU.

Also looks like Control Jaina mage dropped like a rock.

wiibomb

Amnesiac still goes overboard trashing these guys. Yes they played awfully, but damn.

man... I never watched that match of the tournament, and I am screaming at twisted right now seeing that video.

It's... terrible how that game went. I was screaming right with amnesiac and I'm not even a pro at this game.

and I haven't even finished watching the match and I already think that is the worst competitive game I've ever seen.

Feelin' pretty safe right now:
rdOseit.jpg

EverVigilant

Neo Member
I really regret not getting golden rogue when water rogue was a thing. Had a rogue quest so I played traditional miracle with 4 cost prince, I really liked the prince in that deck, won me the first game I played with it. Don't know if I can stomach ~800 miracle rogue ladder matches though.

Have you given elemental rogue a try? I ran it for most of my last 30 wins in kft to get my gold portrait. When the deck gets going it humms along quicker than water rogue did in msg imo.

royalan

Ugh, what's the point of ladder with such a broken class in the game?

I'm basically at the point where ladder is basically "How many matches can you get in a row before you get matched with a druid?"

You can't play hunter on wild. You just lose to giants spam, priest. You can't play hunter in standard, because you lose to pirate warr (even nerfed) and priest and any druid (even nerfed).

I don't play tier 3 decks, I don't find it fun to occasionally win as the underdog and mostly just lose.

The only way I'd tryhard gold portrait with hunter in this meta is by intentionally staying under rank 15, which is something I won't do even though the EV is so high.

this my fave hunter deck atm, fun and altho raw 17-11 on wild ladder obv all in the current meta

### CONTROL
# Class: Hunter
# Format: Wild
#
# 2x (1) Tracking
# 2x (2) Doomsayer
# 2x (2) King's Elekk
# 1x (2) Quick Shot
# 2x (2) Toxic Arrow
# 2x (2) Unstable Ghoul
# 1x (3) Deadly Shot
# 1x (3) Eaglehorn Bow
# 2x (3) Stitched Tracker
# 1x (3) Unleash the Hounds
# 2x (4) Bright-Eyed Scout
# 2x (5) Naga Sea Witch
# 1x (5) Sludge Belcher
# 1x (6) Deathstalker Rexxar
# 1x (6) The Black Knight
# 1x (7) Baron Geddon
# 2x (10) Sea Giant
# 2x (12) Mountain Giant
# 2x (25) Molten Giant
#
AAEBAR8I0ALFCNsJ+Az+DIEO1BGG0wILigHTAeEHlwjcCpAOyxTeFojBApjNAtPNAgA=
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

still room to improve but with tracking, bright eyed scout, stitched tracker, you have really good draw in order to get good naga turns (a hunter first) quickly, and the training of 2 of those is really nice, usually molten is the one to get. kind of want another giant but they're all sorta situational, sea and molten copies or a naga when you lack one from track cards seems nicely consistent and adaptable though. but its v fun and nothing like any other hunter deck has been
https://hsreplay.net/replay/gxkkSAK3JAuJix5Bh8W9ub

That first minute tho

He was right about innervate at least lol

edit:

Watching dreamhack... holy shit those casters were fucking awful. Like perhaps worse than ever before. They couldn't even remember if 2 warleaders were played after the second one just died, and it was only like 3 turns before that the first one was played. A 7 turn game and they couldn't get that right. And they placed the druid's loss on card draw! Where they had a turn 2 doomsayer but chose to hero power instead, which lead to rockpool hunter then warleader blow the fuck out. Even spreading plague top deck on curve, they still blame bad draws, rather than bad plays.

He was right about innervate at least lol

edit:

Watching dreamhack... holy shit those casters were fucking awful. Like perhaps worse than ever before. They couldn't even remember if 2 warleaders were played after the second one just died, and it was only like 3 turns before that the first one was played. A 7 turn game and they couldn't get that right. And they placed the druid's loss on card draw! Where they had a turn 2 doomsayer but chose to hero power instead, which lead to rockpool hunter then warleader blow the fuck out. Even spreading plague top deck on curve, they still blame bad draws, rather than bad plays.

Was it Lorinda? Because I'm pretty sure Lorinda doesn't realize he can see what cards are in the hand.

Top Bottom