• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hedonism Bot is the Best Futurama Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talon

tumblr_l7p28elxfi1qat25fo1_500.jpg

A man writing an opera about a woman? Oh, sirrah, how deliciously absurd!

I apologize for nothing!

Perhaps you and I, and Jiambe, can get together and compare notes some time, eh?

I trust the Orgy pit has been scraped and buttered?

Shall we adjourn to the dungeon?

Simply vomit on me, while I humiliate a pheasant

He really is a good dark horse character, isn't he? Always makes the sce-ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

I apologize for nothing is probably my favorite line in all of Futurama

Mike M

Nick N
Futurama_roberto.png

Roberto was always my favorite bit character. He was never quite as amazing as he was in his debut episode, but I love everything about him. His design, his craziness, the inflections in his voice. He's awesome.

"Now stand back, I gotta practice my stabbin'."

marrec

Banned
Scruffy is my #1 but I think my #2 is Hedonism Bot.

Or Slurms McKenzie. His one appearance was legendary. Dude knows how to party.

BigAT

225px-Tinny_Tim.jpg

"And here I thought I was the best Futurama character. You raised my hopes and dashed them quite expertly sir. Bravo!"

"My only regret...is that I have bonitis."

Or maybe the Globetrotters. Futurama has such a brilliant cast of characters. I want to watch it again, now.

Requiem

Futurama_roberto.png

Roberto was always my favorite bit character. He was never quite as amazing as he was in his debut episode, but I love everything about him. His design, his craziness, the inflections in his voice. He's awesome.

"Now stand back, I gotta practice my stabbin'."

This man knows whats up

marrec

Banned
"My only regret...is that I have bonitis."

Or maybe the Globetrotters. Futurama has such a brilliant cast of characters. I want to watch it again, now.

Fuck man, Professor Ethan "Bubblegum" Tate is amazing too.

Okay, so #2 is Hedonism Bot and #3 is Bubblegum and #4 is Slurms.

marrec

Banned
"Pitiful ballplayers of Earth, I am Ethan "Bubblegum" Tate, commander of the Harlem Globetrotters. For generations, your puny planet has lived in peace with the Globetrotter Homeworld. But now, for no reason, we challenge you to defend your honor on the basketball court."

YbucaOq.png

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Bender might be the best animated character of all time, so I respectfully disagree.

I wouldn't say BEST. But whoever came up with Hedonism robot really really was inspired that day. Great concept, perfect for one liners and brief appearances. He was a FANTASTIC background character.

That (80s) guy was the best one/off character. Zapp is the best main character.

"Blank! BLANK! You're not looking at the big picture here!"
"Awesome. Awesome to the Max."

That Guy: There are two kinds of people: sheep and sharks. Anyone who is a sheep is fired. Who is a sheep?

Dr. Zoidberg: Errr, excuse me... which is the one people like to hug?

That Guy: Gutsy question. You're a shark. Sharks are winners, and they don't look back because they have no necks. Necks are for sheep.

Hermes Conrad: We can't compete with Mom! Her company is big and evil! Ours is small and neutral!

That Guy: Switzerland is small and neutral! We are more like Germany, ambitious and misunderstood!

Amy Wong: Look, everyone wants to be more like Germany, but do we really have the pure strength of will?

Such a great episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom