• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Here are Capcom Online Games' 13 game announcements (Social/Mobile/Online/Garbage)

kinggroin

Banned
Monster Hunter FG!?!? Holy shizzy!!!

Please oh please bring it to the US. Please oh please allow ps3 and Wii U owners to play against each other.

Pllllleeeeaaaase

evangd007

What trash. And in typical Capcom fashion, they are singlehandedly flooding the market with so many clones that none of them have an opportunity to be successful.

Videoneon

This is exactly what people wanted Capcom. Pay-to-win Monster Hunter. Breath of Fire 6 on mobile. Capcom All-Stars that isn't a fighting game and isn't on consoles. Micro-transactions, Western-aesthetic-aping same-yness. I eagerly await MML3 on mobile.

Pat yourself on the back. Ignoring you is easy.

I'm actually interested in Street Fighter x All Capcom. I hope Rival Schools/Project Justice is represented, or even more obscure characters like Linn Kurosawa (doubtful).

Mupod

Breath of Fire isn't dead!

ib1hEwq04yLDnB.gif

Oh Wtf really?

Link to details on this game works?

Try this thread:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=639713

Basically, Frontier is nothing to get excited about, and it's never coming out in NA anyways. It's been on PC/360 for years.

Videoneon

I'm actually interested in Street Fighter x All Capcom. I hope Rival Schools/Project Justice is represented, or even more obscure characters like Linn Kurosawa (doubtful).

Hinata and Batsu are represented on the website.

http://www.sf-ac.jp/pc/

I want to add that Dante is nowhere to be seen. They have Vergil floating around, but it makes no sense that Dante isn't in a position of prominence. Especially considering freaking Air Man is there (because looool AIR MAN GA TAOSENAI LOOOOOLLLLLLLL teh funny)

Not that he won't show up, but it's just nonsense. And I find the title "Street Fighter x All Capcom" abhorrent too.

fiyah

Capcom started sucking when they made the answer to one of my favorite games of all time and one of the best games ever RE4 a co-op shooter. Nothing they do surprises me anymore.

Allonym

There should be more tampons in gaming
Setting Onimusha during the time of Alexander the Great (the demons made pacts with renowned world conquerors) would've been a great way to rekindle the franchise on NEXT-GEN consoles (or even current gen would've been satisfactory, even cross-gen) with the game being a return to the more traditional trilogy. Oh well, this will just be another flop for them. It makes no sense to release a game in a series whose inception began on consoles on a handheld, add to the fact that it's not the game fans wanted and there is no audience present on the Vita (speculatively) for the game. Capcom's decisions have been so asinine as of late. Why?

Hinata and Batsu are represented on the website.

http://www.sf-ac.jp/pc/

I want to add that Dante is nowhere to be seen. They have Vergil floating around, but it makes no sense that Dante isn't in a position of prominence. Especially considering freaking Air Man is there (because looool AIR MAN GA TAOSENAI LOOOOOLLLLLLLL teh funny)

Not that he won't show up, but it's just nonsense. And I find the title "Street Fighter x All Capcom" abhorrent too.

Dont worry. Dante will be in it. Capcom are releasing a DMC4 panicnko (sp?) machine soon as well. Classic dante isnt dead, least not in these spin offs.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Why does it feel like all old videogame companies seem to get some equivalent of corporation dementia and just start shitting themselves with this kind of garbage? It feels really sad.

But then I realise this isn't a tragic medical affliction but just bone-headed boards of directors.

Zuly

I don't even care what platform is on but that because they are on those platforms, they'll half ass them and that's what worries me. But I'll sit here and hope for a Dragon's Dogma PC port, and cry.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
http://www.capcom.co.jp/ir/english/data/pdf/explanation/2013/1st/explanation_2013_1st_01.pdf

Page 19, releasing in September. Once again, it may be that DMC4 is more visable in japan but the evidence is mounting that DmC is going to be brushed under the rug.

Whether that means we will ever get another mainline DMC is still up for debate.

http://www.fields.biz/ir/j/files/press/2013/press_20130729ae.pdf

And yea I see Vergil in there, twice in fact. No way that Dante isn't in there... it's just weird not to see him front and center among the big characters like Ryu, MM, Chris/Jill etc.

Thanks.

They're probably still deciding which version of Dante they want to put in.

Is this a new fad or are card games in general so popular in Japan?

I don't see Halo or Assassins Creed being turned into card games, but in Japan it seems to be a cash cow.

Top Bottom