• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HEWILLNOTDIVIDE.US 24-hr Livestream (for 4 yrs of Trump presidency) (Shia LeBeouf)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoelacer

Banned
Just curious, but how/why did Shia LaBouf become an icon of political protest so quickly? Before this I've only ever known him as an average actor and kind of a blowhard

You sure keep on top of /pol/ happenings huh?

Nah, I went to it after the flag business to see if anything else happened. It just so happen to be on the frontpage lol

I don't go to /pol/ (actually I dislike most of the people there), I only go when something big happens and I just want to get the scoop. I mostly stick to /ic/ or /v/.

Sou Da

Nah, I went to it after the flag business to see if anything else happened. It just so happen to be on the frontpage lol

I don't go to /pol/ (actually I dislike most of the people there), I only go when something big happens and I just want to get the scoop. I mostly stick to /ic/ or /v/.

/ic/ is arguably more miserable.

I predict Shia will end up doing this from his house. It's the only way at this point to make sure 4 Chan doesn't fuck with it.

They will probably fly a drone in or something
Already did. Friend sent me this.
8eitikxqvwky.jpg

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
On March 22, 2017, the Foundation for Art and Creative Technology, Liverpool, adopted the project.

It looks like the flag is in England now, but I wouldn't be surprised if that turns out to be a misdirection.

There is definitely some irony in having to move your art project about how Donald Trump will not divide us to another country because people keep messing with it

Edit; someone is shining a laser on it on the stream. 4chans already there lol

Hinchy

The fact that this has been such a shitshow destroys the meaning of the protest.

"He will not divide us"?

He has clearly already divided us.

Forever. There's no hope of changing that anymore. Why bother acting like there's any resisting this anymore?

We live in Trump's America now. I want to die.

The fact that this has been such a shitshow destroys the meaning of the protest.

"He will not divide us"?

He has clearly already divided us.

Forever. There's no hope of changing that anymore. Why bother acting like there's any resisting this anymore?

We live in Trump's America now. I want to die.

This kind of thinking is why there's so much shit in the first place. Way too many just people going "whelp it's just the way it is."

Gallbaro

Banned
Shia has now left the country!?

#ALONETOGETHER weaves a virtual link between Kiasma’s visitors and the artists. From 12 April 2017, LaBeouf, Rönkkö & Turner will spend a month in three remote cabins somewhere in Lapland, entirely cut off from other people. A video link to a small cabin installed in the gallery is their only point of contact with the outside world.

Inside the Kiasma cabin, the public can speak directly with the artists, who can communicate with visitors—but not with each other—by text. A live video from the gallery appears above, displaying the real-time text communications from the artists as a continuous stream.

lol. http://alonetogether.kiasma.fi/

Dynomutt

echointheechochamber.com

#echointheechochamber is an unprecedented look at life on the web. It spins a virtual thread between visitors and NeoGAF a nexus of hardcore gamers, enthusiast press, and video game industry developers and publishers. As well as the often poppin' OT Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom