• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shia LaBeouf is streaming himself watching all of his own movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nialrot

Noooo I missed him watching Transformers :-( Any chance to rewatch it?

Don't think you missed much... lol

CTnfTNUUYAACf3T.jpg

ilikeme

I've checked in once in awhile and..

I'm surprised how much I've been enjoying this. I've never had strong feelings about Shia, but I'm starting to like him a lot.

It's cool watching him look back at a part of his life, + he's really cute and expressive.

Quick

Banned
Shia doesn't look particularly upset about people asking for pictures. I think I saw someone ask him for an autograph earlier too.

It's sad seeing him so unemotional when he interacts with fan. Or he just really really hates the attention.

He's probably so tired. He's been in there for three days now, with barely any sleep.

Melchior

I'm surprised how little the fans seem to be interacting with him besides the hellos and handshakes.

I wonder how he feels about all this. I can imagine it being crazy to sit there and basically watch your life go by in all these different roles and sharing it with a room of people who are (hopefully) fans of yours.

Quick

Banned
Shia laughing at Even Stevens is satisfying to see.

I'm surprised how little the fans seem to be interacting with him besides the hellos and handshakes.

I wonder how he feels about all this. I can imagine it being crazy to sit there and basically watch your life go by in all these different roles and sharing it with a room of people who are (hopefully) fans of yours.

There were the occasional photos and autographs, most I've seen him interact when I've been watching is the intermission between Holes and The Even Stevens Movie. People seem to mostly respect his space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom