• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shia LaBeouf is streaming himself watching all of his own movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiii

So not worth it
What is up with all these people wearing large hats to the theatre and keeping them on? Do you just not give a fuck about anyone else?

I mean, if you wear a baseball cap or a tight fighting knitted hat or something, fine, that is just like someone with hair sitting in front of you. But high hats? Fuck off.

Aiii

So not worth it
I like how Shia always has a good looking girl next to him. I'm suspecting this project is just a ploy to get a girlfriend.

iLzzMWU.png

I, Robot is playing.

Leboof snoozing.

Jito

Banned
Why is everyone else sleeping? I can understand the Beef sleeping as he's been watching movies for days but are other people queuing up to see a movie with the Beef only to go to sleep? What a waste.

Demoskinos

So two questions.... how does everyone know what movie he is watching and why is there at the very least no sound? I get not showing the movies as that would just be a non-starter but I can't imagine the audio would be a problem?

So two questions.... how does everyone know what movie he is watching

According to this spreadsheet, they are just starting The Greatest Game Ever Played.

People are keeping track of it from the cinema.

and why is there at the very least no sound? I get not showing the movies as that would just be a non-starter but I can't imagine the audio would be a problem?

I think using extensive audio from various movies would be a problem for copyright holders.

McNei1y

hahah I wake up and see the dude is sleeping again in the back. He's awesome.

Edit: Hey! He just got back up and his sitting in the back chilling!

zaPoTav.png

Setsuna

They should save the sleep for revenge of the fallen , that movie was worse , it was awful from the beginning to great at the forest fight then back to shit
I agree with this. Transformers 1 and 3 were good.

Revenge of the fallen besides the forest scene and Optimus combining with jetfire I was like why are they doing this to me

McNei1y

I want to take a field trip up there. Experience life with Shia LaBeouf. Luckily, I'm doing it through a livestream.

Wait, is this Even Stevens movie? Cause he's laughing hard!

itsc4z

Neo Member
I wish I was minted so I could do random shit like this as in take part. I always wonder how people manage to do it, don't they work or would they of took a day off to experience it?

McNei1y

Maybe they work in the service industry and just have the day off and/or work later.

I would've loved to have gone to this for at least one movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom