• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HEWILLNOTDIVIDE.US 24-hr Livestream (for 4 yrs of Trump presidency) (Shia LeBeouf)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christhor

One of these chan trolls just poured his heart out into the camera about how he was bad with women and was always alone at parties and awkward all the time.

That's why they do it isn't it? They hate themselves so much they have project that hate outward. Really felt sorry for the guy.

I doubt it, because the same is probably true for neogaf and yet people aren't the same here.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
When did they put up the metal guard next to the camera? That wasn't there before.

This weekend when things got too heated. They made people line up and walk up to the camera in small groups, talk for 5 mins and then leave (or go back to the end of the line).
Also, it seems like they've been banning certain people from even getting in front of the camera since then.

SKINNER!

Banned
This weekend when things got too heated. They made people line up and walk up to the camera in small groups, talk for 5 mins and then leave (or go back to the end of the line).
Also, it seems like they've been banning certain people from even getting in front of the camera since then.

Woah! This has certainly got more co-ordinated since I started watching it a couple of days after Trump came into office and there was nobody in front of the camera at the early hours of the morning. Now things get heated and you get nightly unfunny trolls.

Gallbaro

Banned
Woah! This has certainly got more co-ordinated since I started watching it a couple of days after Trump came into office and there was nobody in front of the camera at the early hours of the morning. Now things get heated and you get nightly unfunny trolls.

So we're divided?!

Ensirius

What website was this dude talking about?

V9Cwg4j.png

NY beanie guy stepping up his game. Two hoodies today! In other news, I miss Bjorn, I hope he makes another appearance one of these days.

You can't tell from the camera POV, but the camera is on a white wall with "HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US" written in bold black letters. At least, that's what I've seen from some pics. Kind of a cool minimalist piece on its own, there.

Some of these people just walk up to the camera and take a picture of it and walk away. I'm just wondering why they aren't participating as well? Do they just upload it onto social media and say they were part of the protest? It's just odd to me.

Some of these people just walk up to the camera and take a picture of it and walk away. I'm just wondering why they aren't participating as well? Do they just upload it onto social media and say they were part of the protest? It's just odd to me.

how is it odd?? some people don't really want attention but might want a pic of it? isn't this like part of a museum kind of?

Sunster

Talking about BLM: "omg stop shooting us...depression" BLM bums them out, that's their real issue with them, not racism guys.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
That red beanie dude is such a coward. It's the same person who said "black people have lower IQ" etc when noone else was around. Last night he was standing next to Paperboy and that young black kid while they were talking about racist trolls and whatnot, giving them high-fives and acting like he was with them. He was also desperately trying to sneak in memes, like saying "peace and religion did nothing wrong". Fuck that guy.
It's like the trolls don't realize everything they say has been recorded and stored for everyone to see. Wish someone would gather all their bullshit and confront them with it on the spot, when they're pretending to be 'neutral' or whatever. Or just send it to their parents.

Apparently Brittany Venti was robbed live on stream?

I'm slightly skeptical because Brittany Venti is her satirical gamergrill persona. I would imagine she would have tweeted out on her normal twitter, but who knows.

If it is real, the guy with the MAGA hat was definitely in on it. He would have been able to see everything, and even gets her attention when she starts to move away from the guy starting to rob her.

SKINNER!

Banned
he said he flew here and is staying in a hotel.

Fly in just so he can talk to a camera in the cold in the dead of night to a bunch of /pol/ posters.

mj-laughing.gif

Dis guy is such a caricature hahahahaha.

"I used to be a blue pill when I was young. Told lies after lies boo hooo! Now I'm a red pill posting on /pol/ and I know the truth! Anime is great! Daria is my Waifu! Travelled from Canada to NYC just for you /pol/"

hahaha wow, just wow.

mj-laughing.gif

Dis guy is such caricature hahahahaha.

"I used to be a blue pill when I was young. Told lies after lies boo hooo! Now I'm a red pill posting on /pol/ and I know the truth! Daria is my Waifu! Travelled from Canada to NYC just for you /pol/"

hahaha wow, just wow.

It seems like being "Red Pilled" is to disconnect yourself from reality, watch anime, memes, play video games, post on 4chan all day, worship Donald Trump, and form a strong attachment to the words "cuck" and "marxist"? I don't know.

Holy shit here we go with the race IQ thing.

SKINNER!

Banned
"I'm fine with being a brownie but I wish I could have pure white kids"

He really swallowed the "red pill" alright. His eyes are WIDE AWAKE to all this bullshit in this world.

Fuck me, this guy should listen to himself talk. Hope the Canadian police monitors this loser.

Rootbeer

Banned
Ahahaha this guy is really showing his colors.

He wants to be white more than anything. Fuck, he's got it bad.

Maybe I'm beginning to understand why so many of these non-whites are down with the cause now. Cause there are a FUCKTON of very hispanic and asian looking guys coming to troll this cam. Sad!

Calderc

Holy shit I just watched a Youtube video of Milk jug dude protesting a vegan event by eating raw cow brains straight from a cow's head :|

Also a dance party at the spot happening later.

Rootbeer

Banned
Hoky shit I jyst watched a Youtube video of Milk jug dude protesting a vegan event by eating raw cow brains steaight from a cow's head :|

Also a dance party at the spot happening later.
Ya know, I knew the had a love for consuming cow products with the non-stop milk drinking.

But I underestimated that desire.

Calderc

Ya know, I knew the had a love for consuming cow products with the non-stop milk drinking.

But I underestimated that desire.

He was saying the other night he only drinks raw milk, and due to it's illegality dude has to buy fucking shares in a farm and get it delivered to him. That way he's not technically buying it. He takes his milk seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom