• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shia LaBeouf is streaming himself watching all of his own movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

Trying to stream the movie to watch with him but the stupid site doesn't seek. Can only watch from the beginning :(

Cool that Tru Confessions is on the list of movies now

jediyoshi

kawaii labeaouf

A6ASZ77.png

Damn wish I was in NYC for this I would sooooo be there. I just find this really cool for him to do and everyone in the theater must think it's surreal asf. Dude is probably losing his mind right now tho.

I only ever watched bits of Even Stevens episodes here and there but fell in love with that store window sit/sleep in episode. After searching, it seems there is no official release of this show...? Dang.

Bio-Frost

I only ever watched bits of Even Stevens episodes here and there but fell in love with that store window sit/sleep in episode. After searching, it seems there is no official release of this show...? Dang.

Yup, this made me want to go back and watch it because I never had disney growing up. Only saw it every once and awhile. Such a shame there's no legal way to watch it. Its not even on in syndication anymore.

Meier

I've never seen Even Stevens but I did see Holes on its release day. Had never read the book but the NYT gave it a glowing review and I felt like going to see a movie so I was sold. What a great film.. wish I'd seen some of his reactions to it.

Gaz_RB

I'm gonna miss this. My office has had this running on our big screen for the past few days, it's been pretty entertaining to be honest.

Looking forward to whatever crazy shit Shia does next.

gabbo

Why is it I find Shia so likable while I find Justin Bieber to be a douche?

Despite some of his more glaring public displays, Shia seems to be aware of how much of an ass he can be and works to have other sides/qualities to himself. Such as this weird performance/stunt

bengraven

Yeah, Shia still has a lot of love for Even Stevens. His big break.

Yup, this made me want to go back and watch it because I never had disney growing up. Only saw it every once and awhile. Such a shame there's no legal way to watch it. Its not even on in syndication anymore.

Disney is sitting on a fucking goldmine of afternoon goodness. I would kill for the Disney Afternoon cartoons to show up on streaming - my kid would LOVE DuckTales, Darkwing Duck, Talespin, Rescue Rangers and the Disney channel stuff is right at the age he's going to be in a few years.

Dammit Disney.

I think they're just overwhelmed with all the properties they have out there now.

gabbo

Disney is sitting on a fucking goldmine of afternoon goodness. I would kill for the Disney Afternoon cartoons to show up on streaming - my kid would LOVE DuckTales, Darkwing Duck, Talespin, Rescue Rangers and the Disney channel stuff is right at the age he's going to be in a few years.

Dammit Disney.

I think they're just overwhelmed with all the properties they have out there now.

Some of those used to be/are on Disney's DX station ( i think that's what it goes by). They just air those shows late at night. I came across Ducktales at like 11:30 on a Monday at my parents place and was completely caught off gaurd

It's funny, I'm watching that store window sleep-in episode of Even Stevens I mentioned earlier (YouTube) and this movie theater thing is sort of similar (the public watching you do a mundane activity).

If he does this after Transformers Revenge of the Fallen I will laugh my ass off.
He already saw it. Reverse chronology.

Dammit Disney.

DuckTales is on DVD. Not sure if that is out of the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom