• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shia Labeouf's Next Performance Art Project #TakeMeAnywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobe24

http://takemeanywhere.vice.com/

Shia LaBeouf and his collaborators Nastja Säde Rönkkö and Luke Turner are currently hitchhiking across the country using the hashtag #TAKEMEANYWHERE for their latest project.

From May 23 to June 23, the trio will tweet out coordinates and allow fans to pick them up and take them wherever they want.

“With these projects, we try to retain a naïveté, or that’s the goal,” Shia told Vice. “The goal is to sort of stay naïve, stay impressionable, stay malleable.”

A documentary is being made about the journey.

Shia‘s past performance art projects have included watching all of his movies straight without sleeping in a NYC movie theater, and staying in an elevator for 24 straight hours.

There’s also an interactive map you can follow.

zeemumu

No...not again...
vlcsnap-2015-08-03-10h25m58.jpg

riotous

Banned
Surely this couldn't end badly. (I assume he'll still have a bodyguard with him... I would hope.)

It's 3 people plus camwras; there wouldn't be room for a body guard. Anyone messing with them would get caught, wouldn't stop a true crazy but I think the risk is minimal.

Tweeting out coordinates that several fans might try to rush towards in vehicles could cause issues though.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
So is Shia going to follow the Rules of the Road? Cash, Gas or Ass if you want a ride!

styl3s

Surely this couldn't end badly. (I assume he'll still have a bodyguard with him... I would hope.)
It says it's being filmed so maybe one of the people with him is a bodyguard? The kind of person who is crazy enough to him would of attempted it long ago im sure he has someone he checks in with or at least the people/person with him making the documentary.

sphinx

the piano man
I can say that Sia's video he did with Maddie Ziegler is the most I've liked him.

They both really knocked it out of the park.

lazieg_zpstknumrf9.gif

and the ending is just heartbreaking

shia_zpsbx271a2b.gif

Admitedly, I haven't seen some movies mentioned him but I am pretty sure he's good.

This actually seems less risky than his art project where he just sat in a room and let people do whatever they wanted to him. I hope it works out well.

I can say that Sia's video he did with Maddie Ziegler is the most I've liked him.

They both really knocked it out of the park.

lazieg_zpstknumrf9.gif

and the ending is just heartbreaking

shia_zpsbx271a2b.gif

Admitedly, I haven't seen some movies mentioned him but I am pretty sure he's good.

Absolutely agree. What they both did was great.

And the 80s horror remake continue. Whatever casting director thinks Shia Lebouef can even be half as good as Rutger Hauer and Sean Bean is insane

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
He's 20 minutes from my house right now - but in transit. I tweeted and asked if I could drive him to my mom's to introduce them; she loves Shia.

So is Shia going to follow the Rules of the Road? Cash, Gas or Ass if you want a ride!

My understanding from my time on the road is that it's "Ass, Gas, or Grass." Who needs cash?

I think he's good, I just thought that would be funny.

bunkmorelandshakinghead.gif

He'll be fine as long as they're picked up by some normal, well adjusted people...

giphy.gif

Just admiring the shape of your skull, Shia...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom