• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hi-Fi Rush adds Dualsense support on Steam and MS Store (icons, Adaptive Triggers)

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Put It on ps and switch its such a great game and deserves millions of sales....

...and that damn Netflix TV show or movie I keep harping on about.

Duchess

It would be pretty wild if Hi-Fi Rush, Gears of War Collection, and Master Chief Collection all landed on PS5 over the next 12 months.

Last edited:

Daneel Elijah

Gold Member
Put It on ps and switch its such a great game and deserves millions of sales....

...and that damn Netflix TV show or movie I keep harping on about.
TV show for such a small IP? I think that making some anime would be cheaper and better for it. A small 12 episode season could be done for relatively cheap and be a good way for Xbox to connect more in Japan with partners. But hey they are sadly cost cutting not investing in the brand right now.

Aenima

Do people like the adaptive triggers? I find it very annoying. Love the improved vibration on the dual sense though.
When its well implemented, yes. GT7 dont feel the same without the adaptive triggers.
When its bad implemented it can get in the way, and i have turned it off while playing Control and Dirt 5.

It would be pretty wild if Hi-Fi Rush, Gears of War Collection, and Master Chief Collection all landed on PS5 over the next 12 months.
That would be an entertaining day on twitter. Gears of War Collection announced to PlayStation with the best console version on PS5 Pro would be wild.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Do people like the adaptive triggers? I find it very annoying. Love the improved vibration on the dual sense though.

I personally don’t, as someone who played hundreds of hours of cod on ps5 already. They could have skipped on that, the touch pad, the light, and just made a more simple controller. All you need are the buttons, triggers, start/select/share, and rumble imo

Krathoon

Ok. How do you enable haptic feedback?

When I use it, the PC version wants to treat the Dualsense controller like an XBox controller.

Last edited:

Krathoon

Does the game use the Dualsense speakers on PC? I notice there is a stero mode that seems to use the DualSense.

I found the setting to change the icons to PlayStation icons.

Top Bottom