• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hideki Kamiya annoyed on twitter, tells fanboy to use his own brain

randomwab

Just remembered this image.
uEAWN.jpg

geebee

Banned
Does anyone else feel that Bayonetta 2 will be unveiled shortly after the developer commentary of the first game concludes on the PG blog?

Anteater

Does anyone else feel that Bayonetta 2 will be unveiled shortly after the developer commentary of the first game concludes on the PG blog?

I have a feeling Bayonetta 2 doesn't exist myself =P

but never know since they've never given any hints on what they've been working on

It's been so long I hope whatever news we get is a big surprise

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member

Not really considering it's just the translation of a commentary Kamiya concluded quite a while ago

but who knows

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
lol, love the sarcastic wit Hideki.

Yuterald

I particularly enjoy the tweet about how PCs are for spreadsheets, not gaming. Kamiya seems to agree, "and Twitter". Pretty funny stuff! I don't have a twitter, but if I did he would be the only guy I'd follow, probably. Kamiya seems like he is still carrying the torch and fighting the good fight.

I tend to feel the same way he feels about certain things. I'm not really into emulation either and I'm certainly not a PC gamer. I've always had the mindset that PCs are for working (making games) and consoles/portables are for playing games and having fun. I'll probabl catch a lot of heat for this, but there's just something innately not fun about computers.

Riposte

I particularly enjoy the tweet about how PCs are for spreadsheets, not gaming. Kamiya seems to agree, "and Twitter". Pretty funny stuff! I don't have a twitter, but if I did he would be the only guy I'd follow, probably. Kamiya seems like he is still carrying the torch and fighting the good fight.

I tend to feel the same way he feels about certain things. I'm not really into emulation either and I'm certainly not a PC gamer. I've always had the mindset that PCs are for working (making games) and consoles/portables are for playing games and having fun. I'll probabl catch a lot of heat for this, but there's just something innately not fun about computers.

The best version of Binary Domain is on PC.

Yuterald

The best version of Binary Domain is on PC.

Too bad it came out 2 months after the initial release. Yakuza Studio games are required to enter my bloodstream at launch. I have no time for Devils Details ports when Nagoshi games are sitting on store shelves.

lawl

dat cognitive dissonance

spirity

What do you mean? What fight?

mattp

Then check out every single one of my tweets. RT @the_SPTX Okay I checked your log... and didn't find anything about why you hate PCs.

Tain

I'd love to see Bayo on PC as much as the next guy, but the interest clearly isn't there. I've moved on. Pestering Kamiya on Twitter about it seems dumb.

Riposte

It is funny because I imagine you could get a negative response from Kamiya on anything if you bug him enough. Most sane people simply wouldn't let twitter bother them. Not Kamiya.

Kamiya too good to be tied down to BayoCrappa. Want new IP from him.

That nickname isn't even a little creative. You were really in a rush post this rather unrelated comment.

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
I would love to play Bayo on PS3 (well, I don't have it anymore but I can still borrow it) but the interest wasn't there too.

Roto13

Someone should make an account to translate all of his Japanese tweets into English. It would be a full time job, but whatever.

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
I see Kamiya has a lot of free time on his hands after Bayo 2 was cancelled!

:(

Jintor

I wonder if you would be able to determine the productivity of Platinum, or at least the team he heads, by measuring his level of tweeting.

Fabrik

Banned
At this point I suspect Kamiya prefers being a professional Twitter troll to being a game designer. The fact that he bothered to create a puzzle piece out of his Twitter avatar is absolutely hilarious.

lol. He seems really funny. It also looks like he has a lot of free time.

seipherzero

Neo Member
Kamiya posted these a few days back... I believe the first one was in response to "Who's your favorite AR/MA character?"

jHR1f.jpg

FGV8f.jpg

and more shenanigans.
JJkw7.jpg

I wonder if you would be able to determine the productivity of Platinum, or at least the team he heads, by measuring his level of tweeting.

lol. He seems really funny. It also looks like he has a lot of free time.

Tweetdeck says he averages about ~70 tweets a day lol.

Top Bottom