• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hideki Kamiya annoyed on twitter, tells fanboy to use his own brain

Yen

“@PG_kamiya:
Thanx all, but if I keep talking, ninjas from Kyoto will force me to commit ritual suicide, so forgive me until there is new, official info.”

:lol

Khqb3.jpg

This guy.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Meanwhile, this is what I sent to Kamiya and Inaba after seeing P-100:

@PG_Kamiya @PG_Inaba I'm sad that Project P-100 wasn't at the Nintendo conference, but the gameplay looks fantastic and creative. Great job!

Everyone likes a positive tweet now and then!

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Just start tweeting to kamiya about any news relating to any Japanese developer.

"Sensei I can't wait to try out a project ogre game!"

"Hoi, kamiyaさん, hurry up and make Darkstalkers! (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)"

Glix

Holy shit, this guy is serious when it comes to twitter.

I don't subscribe to many people, and he just flat out dominates my feed. It's not even close.

Man, it took me so long to figure out how to read those. Either being 25 makes me an out of touch old man, or Twitter's layout is inexplicable and awful.

zroid

Banned
Man, it took me so long to figure out how to read those. Either being 25 makes me an out of touch old man, or Twitter's layout is inexplicable and awful.

It's just one of those things. Pretty weird and unwieldy at first glance but it's something you get used to quickly.

They could probably overhaul the layout to make it more welcoming, but it'd just serve to annoy the tens of millions of already active users. Just look at Facebook as an example of people not taking kindly to change.

Duffyside

Banned
Here's the most important tweet of the day:

"I hope they don't remove the credits roll. That's not only for us but also for U. That credits roll is the memories of ur long long journey."

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Here's the most important tweet of the day:

"I hope they don't remove the credits roll. That's not only for us but also for U. That credits roll is the memories of ur long long journey."
Yep. When I think about it, Okami's credits roll is my favorite in any game/movie ever.

The Boat

I bet no one gave two shits about the credits before they were removed. Not that removing them was the right thing, but there's nothing that special or unique about them.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
kazamatsuri is pretty vocal against the credits roll. I don't like him.

And now I have a feeling it won't be in the game

LiK

I bet no one gave two shits about the credits before they were removed. Not that removing them was the right thing, but there's nothing that special or unique about them.

um, it's basically the ending with credits on top. it gives closure to the story. it's not just a bunch of random names scrolling on a black bg.

Duffyside

Banned

um, it's basically the ending with credits on top. it gives closure to the story. it's not just a bunch of random names scrolling on a black bg.

I'm less concerned with my own gaming experience than I am with making sure the original creators get the credit they deserve and the product stays as close to their original vision as possible.

Top Bottom