• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hideki Kamiya annoyed on twitter, tells fanboy to use his own brain

Bgamer90

Banned
sEf7W.png

lol so hilarious

zroid

Banned
I was looking through his tweets last night, that kid has some problems.

For 2 hours after the game ended, he was just hurling homophobic and various other slurs at seemingly every Green Bay player with a twitter account.

Interspersed with other comments such as "i'm a psyco"

yep

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
I was looking through his tweets last night, that kid has some problems.

For 2 hours after the game ended, he was just hurling homophobic and various other slurs at seemingly every Green Bay player with a twitter account.

Interspersed with other comments such as "i'm a psyco"

yep

You weren't a homophobic psycho in grade school? ;)

Seda

My Lord, twitter can look so slapdash at times.

#twitteruser@anothertwitteruser@RTtwitterblah

It's just a mass of symbols, colours and abbreviations. It's hideous.

Manual retweet formula:

[response] + RT + [original tweeter] + [original tweet (may be abbreviated)]

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
My Lord, twitter can look so slapdash at times.

#twitteruser@anothertwitteruser@RTtwitterblah

It's just a mass of symbols, colours and abbreviations. It's hideous.
lol yeah. They've been trying to improve it though. Some clients have you quoting tweets with quotation marks instead of RT, so instead of your tweet RT @FIREFOX___ blah blah, it's "@FIREBIRD___ blah blah" your tweet, which is more comprehensible to non-twitter people. I feel that the hashtag thing is less overused these days, but it's useful for metadata when you want to search for tweets about a specific subject (bless the poor soul of anyone who has to sift through random tweets about anything).

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
jjLWq.png

Guy breaks DMC disc, says fuck you to developer.

Must be a badass.

smh.

Bladenic

Kamiya seems like such an insufferable douche bag on twitter. I would try and send him some sort of tweet making fun of him or the fact that his games are flops but I'm sure he'd either just RT me or say something like "you're an idiot, etc."

Kamiya seems like such an insufferable douche bag on twitter. I would try and send him some sort of tweet making fun of him or the fact that his games are flops but I'm sure he'd either just RT me or say something like "you're an idiot, etc."

If you were to do that he would be right.

Vice

He's only directed one flop, "Okami."

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
So yeah

people intentionally sending Kamiya stupid messages knowing he'll reply to them

can you please stop?

I unfollowed him because of you

and I know some of you view this thread

Kamiya's twitter becoming a meme totally ruined what was actually a cool way to interact with a developer

I'll be sure to check it when new Bayo2 and W101 news surfaces, but no point in following him when he gives the spotlight so many idiots treating it as another avenue on the internet to get attention for bad jokes

i have to agree with him.

he mentioned a few times he only checks at home or before bed.

It is working for him, to be honest I did not know who he was... sure I played some of his games but I did not know who he was until this thread then the connection to Bayonetta and TW101

without this thread getting bumped daily I would have not had his name in mind

Top Bottom