• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hideki Kamiya annoyed on twitter, tells fanboy to use his own brain

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
0kw8f.png

Not surprised why Kamiya gets so frustrated.

I'd prob' be the same way too if obsessive fanboys would constantly keep worshipping me/putting me on a pedestal and/or trolling me for shits and giggles.

So yeah

people intentionally sending Kamiya stupid messages knowing he'll reply to them

can you please stop?

I unfollowed him because of you

and I know some of you view this thread

Kamiya's twitter becoming a meme totally ruined what was actually a cool way to interact with a developer

I'll be sure to check it when new Bayo2 and W101 news surfaces, but no point in following him when he gives the spotlight so many idiots treating it as another avenue on the internet to get attention for bad jokes

He'll still try and give a proper answer if you don't act stupid so whatever.

So yeah

people intentionally sending Kamiya stupid messages knowing he'll reply to them

can you please stop?

I unfollowed him because of you

and I know some of you view this thread

Kamiya's twitter becoming a meme totally ruined what was actually a cool way to interact with a developer

I'll be sure to check it when new Bayo2 and W101 news surfaces, but no point in following him when he gives the spotlight so many idiots treating it as another avenue on the internet to get attention for bad jokes

I'd say it's Kamijas fault to even react to trolls. It seems like he might be a bit inept at Public Relations.
z0GJf.png

lol, good answer

Not really.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Kamiya is the true enabler, if he wanted this to stop he could just block people or stop replying to idiotic tweets. He obviously enjoys it to an extent.

D_prOdigy

Top Bottom