• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hilarious glitch in Spider-Man

The first one reminds me of a meeting at my work.

Otherwise it's like little Jimmy playing with his action figures.

Last one is really whacky though.

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
Jesus I forgot how loud the PlayStation fans were... i hope next gen with PS5 they get some of theta Xbox fan magic going on. *rubs X*

Reminds me of the summer I got Last Of Us on PS3. At one point, I actually stood up, turned it off, took it into the next room, and ran a hdmi cable to the TV. It was so loud I had to dump the console next door. Ugh.

I haven’t got a Pro, just a normal PS4, but it does get loud in some games like horizon etc.

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
Insomniac needs to figure out what caused this and make it an unlocked game mode after beating the game. People would do 2nd play throughs for this type of stuff for sure.

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Damage control on the first post, nice.

I remember AC Unity having similar (and pretty creepy) bugs.

Yep I don't understand the first post, I never see something similar in a game (at least that pronounced), but Unity is probably the closest to that :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Here's some new avatars, guys

oSMCVMV.jpg
iM195dW.jpg
gl62vaR.jpg
xjhX5Sf.jpg
BLabq3V.jpg
YtNIHEe.jpg

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
While the graphic glitches was somewhat fun, the clips really turned sad fast thinking about how that poor PS4 is struggling for air with those fans.

Bryank75

Banned
Playing it, it’s awesome and I haven’t had these issues but I kinda want them.... it’s hilarious looking.

Halo0629

Never encountered any of this but would be funny if it did. I did websling into a bldg interior and got stuck inside, good thing it didn't autosave there and glitched me because I rarely do manual saves.

dirthead

Banned
And this is why a lot of developers just give up and use Bink for cutscenes (even though it ages the games horribly as the resolution doesn't scale). But then you have to ask yourself: when a certain percentage of your game time is Bink videos, is your game still good?

Last edited:
Open world game with glitches is like pancakes and syrup. They just go together and are expected. These are funny.

Last edited:
Top Bottom