• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hilarious glitch in Spider-Man

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Open world game with glitches is like pancakes and syrup. They just go together and are expected. These are funny.

Oh yes. Some great ones in GTA too, but RDR takes the cake for them all, IMO.

I am just sad that I personally never experience any of these while playing said games. Then again, I probably do not play them long enough, IDK.

Oh yes. Some great ones in GTA too, but RDR takes the cake for them all, IMO.

I am just sad that I personally never experience any of these while playing said games. Then again, I probably do not play them long enough, IDK.

I need to check them out then. I used to occasionally hunt for glitches in old games.

jadedm17

This thread isn't about windows? My favorite oddity is how a corner building window can show a bedroom from one side then a bathroom from the other. Its a far less crime then what it happened in a finely structured multiplayer map for Overwatch - Spiderman is open and trying a lot - but its amusing all the same.

Sholi

Neo Member
I was having the same issues on every cutscene. Reminded me of some of the Assassins Creed Unity videos :)
I moved the Spiderman install from the internal hdd to the external hdd and haven’t had an issue since

So you havent seen any bugs in any games except spiderman and unity?
As far as I'm concerned, you are attempting to detail the topic. Yes all games have bugs. But I've never personally seen one like this. If you wanna talk about other games and bugs make a post elsewhere and let us enjoy this.

DavidGzz

Huh, it's like the games with the best animations are more susceptible. There are some hilarious UFC clips out there, lol!

JordanN

Banned
Here's some new avatars, guys

oSMCVMV.jpg
iM195dW.jpg
gl62vaR.jpg
xjhX5Sf.jpg
BLabq3V.jpg
YtNIHEe.jpg

The first one is no glitch.

wVufWIy.png

phil_t98

#SonyToo
As far as I'm concerned, you are attempting to detail the topic. Yes all games have bugs. But I've never personally seen one like this. If you wanna talk about other games and bugs make a post elsewhere and let us enjoy this.

Detail the subject? first up I don't own a PS4 or Spider-Man, I think its a funny glitch or bug but as I said happens in other games so no need to start trolling wars again

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
When someone posts some cringeworthy stuff:

BLabq3V.jpg
BLabq3V.jpg
BLabq3V.jpg

Last edited:

nowhat

That's from Insomniac's GDC talk, "Marvel's Spider-Man - A Technical Postmortem": https://www.gdcvault.com/play/1026496/-Marvel-s-Spider-Man

It also cuts way too early, people emerge from that car and it's quite hilarious. Anyway, the talk is highly recommended if you're into the subject matter at all. It covers a ton of stuff and moves at a breakneck pace so you'll have to pay constant attention, but there is a lot of interesting stuff in there. It also helps to explain those nightmare-inducing animation glitches in this thread - basically, a lot of work went into compressing the game to fit a single disc. Among them was storing a series of values as an initial value and then just deltas from that. But should that initial value or a single delta be off, there will be a bug and that will propagate further.

Top Bottom