• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hollywood Reporter: 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Returning for Season 9 on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalek

'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Returning for Season 9 on HBO

Monumental news!!!!!!!!

It's official: Curb Your Enthusiasm is returning to HBO for a ninth season.

HBO made the announcement Tuesday, though a formal return date was not included for the Larry David favorite.

150427-curb-your-enthusiasm-1024x374.jpg

giphy.gif

https://medium.com/hbo-cinemax-pr/h...-for-its-ninth-season-4203b46e2674#.ludhrfunw

LOS ANGELES, June 14, 2016 — The Emmy®- and Golden Globe-winning comedy series CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM, starring Larry David, will return to HBO for its ninth season, it was announced today by Casey Bloys, president, HBO programming. Details of the new season will be announced as they are confirmed.
“We’re thrilled that Larry has decided to do a new season of CURB and can’t wait to see what he has planned,” said Bloys.
Asked why he decided to come back, David said, “In the immortal words of Julius Caesar, ‘I left, I did nothing, I returned.’”

Abounder

Banned
Pretty, pretty good news. It'll be hard to top the Michael J Fox episode but I wasn't a big fan of his movie so it's all good

holygeesus

Banned
It's weird how everyone has different favourite episodes. I guess it speaks to the quality throughout. For me, 'The Table Read' in season 7, is one of the finest episodes of comedy I've seen, period.

Holy shit YES!

Favorite episodes are Freak Book and the latest finale with Michael J Fox. Which reminds me I have forgotten so many episode punch lines and stories. Guess a rewatch is in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom