• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hollywood Reporter: 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Returning for Season 9 on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syder

Get hype!

qtU5L8u.gif

Magnus

AMAZING NEWS.

We've been binge-watching Curb for the last two months and are in the middle of Season 6. Great series. Hopefully we can finish before S9 hits.

Was NOT expecting this. Best news ever! Hope it's better than Season 8 though, probably my least favourite.. but still better than every other show :)

MrS

Banned
Season 8 was awful and I can't remember when it started to sour but the other seasons weren't that great either.
I think it suffered more by coming after season 7, which was the best season imo. The Black Swan, Denise Handicap and Funkhouser's Crazy Sister are all top 5 episodes for me. More of this, Larry!

Its pretty cool how HBO just leaves it up to Larry on whether or not he can do a new season. I remember someone asked a higher up at HBO if Curb your Enthusiasm will return and they said it was up to him.

Love this. Hopefully the original cast is back.

Oh just realized my ex looks like Cheryl Hines. Almost had the same voice too.

Zousi

Finally the wait is over. It will be interesting to see if everything will be just like before. I'm sure this will be great in any situation. Larry, i missed you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom