• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Curb Your Enthusiasm, Season 9 will premiere on October 1st, says JB Smoove.

Sloane

Banned
"The storyline is rather insane. Like people are gonna go, 'I can't believe they're doing this!' That's what they're gonna say. And I don't often think that with our show."

Ruh-roh.

Still, looking forward to it!

"The storyline is rather insane. Like people are gonna go, 'I can’t believe they’re doing this!' That’s what they’re gonna say. And I don’t often think that with our show."

Ruh-roh.

Still, looking forward to it!

I wonder if they're going to go full-on politics.

"Make Curb Your Enthusiasm Great Again!"

SpaceWolf

Banned
I wonder if they're going to go full-on politics.

"Make Curb Your Enthusiasm Great Again!"

Season 9 sneak peak:

maxresdefault.jpg

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Watched that awful Jeff Garlin detective film on Netflix the other week.

Dude needs Larry to hold him down something BAD.

Zousi

"Curb Your Enthusiasm' Team Talks Season 9: "You'll Never Expect Where It Ends"

Because David had been writing down ideas for so many years, "the shows are filled. I think there's a ton, a ton of stories this year. You had a bit of a reservoir, Schaffer said. "The shows are chock-full. They're dense. ... Just a lot of stuff to get out."

Schaffer further elaborated: "The amount of uncomfortable situations he's been in these last six years... it's like we're sitting in the Fort Knox of awkward."

Bauer91

In keeping with the spirit of the rest of the panel, Garlin added on to Schaffer's tease. "It really thematically follows Pirates of the Caribbean," he joked. "It's more like the last one than the first few."

Uh oh. I have high hopes for the new season, I've missed Curb.

Top Bottom