• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Curb Your Enthusiasm, Season 9 will premiere on October 1st, says JB Smoove.

SpaceWolf

Banned
JB Smoove’s appearance at the Roots Picnic Saturday night was pretty, pretty good.

After taking the stage in Philadelphia alongside singer Amanda Seales to introduce The Roots, Smoove revealed that the new season of HBO's Curb Your Enthusiasm will premiere on Sunday, October 1, according to my colleague Dan DeLuca.

HBO did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Curb Your Enthusiasm, written by and starring Seinfeld co-creater Larry David, is coming off a five-year hiatus. In addition to David and Smoove, the show stars comedian Jeff Garlin, who talked a bit about the new season in a recent appearance on ABC News' Popcorn With Peter Travers.

"It’s coming back with all the things about it that people love," Garlin said. "But it’s not following any big formula. The storyline is rather insane. Like people are gonna go, 'I can’t believe they’re doing this!' That’s what they’re gonna say. And I don’t often think that with our show."

giphy.gif

Source.

Ahasverus

I've only watched the occasional episode (even the ending) and it always makes me laugh my ass off. Great to see it come back.

Zousi

It's been ages since i have followed any sitcoms, but Curb is the one (and only show) that will change that. Will be interesting to see if they still got it.

I started watching this show due to the gif in the OP and the "indecision" gif being some of my favorites on the internet.

This is a cool surprise. I can't wait for the new season.

Top Bottom