• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Home open beta starts 24 March in Japan AND WE'RE OUT FOR BLOOD

WiiRevolution1 said:
You cant F5 the store :lol

Anything is possible!

5b5w2b.gif

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Pai Pai Master said:
Do we have any confirmation yet, or just Jonnyram's original post?

just his words... 10 minutes left though to see if he was telling the truth or not. Ehh even if it's not up in 10 minutes, there is still plenty of march 24th left.

Pimpwerx

Why am I in here with you jackoffs setting myself up for disappointment? Don't I know I have work tomorrow morning? PEACE.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Well, it's th 24th here in Japan and...nothing yet. :(

Synless

I can see this isn't going to end well now........well, while I wait for blood to be drawn I have to ask....Fistfulofmetal, who's the hottie in your avatar?

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Zoe said:
You should have a Japanese account regardless.

Indeed. Everyone should have a Jp and US account.

Oh hey, Echochrome is up on the JP store.

Synless

Pai Pai Master said:
Poor, poor Jonnyram getting mobbed by GAF confirmed. :(
This reminds me of that one thread with the new ps3 update when someone boldly claimed in-game xmb......I never did see how that vote ended.

If this does hit and those of us who decide sleep over and miss the initial download will be kicking ourselves because the network would die within hours. Oh how I wish this scenario would happen.

Super_Chicken said:
If this does hit and those of us who decide sleep over and miss the initial download will be kicking ourselves because the network would die within hours. Oh how I wish this scenario would happen.
The network would die for those who d/l home to...

But I dont care THAT much if I get home this early, sure I( want it alot but I dont want to hear Japanese voices in my head and stuff...

Plus I have other things to keep me occupied if this does'nt come out...

androvsky

Since Johnnyram started this thread nearly a month ago, assuming his source was perfect (went golfing with Kaz Hirai maybe?), what are the chances that Sony would be able to keep an internal deadline never announced to the public on such an important and large project as Home? They could easily push it back a day or week and no one would ever know. Yeah, I know it's a beta, but even a beta (and especially an open one) has to fairly solid.

And that's assuming Johnnyram's source was solid. Although I'm starting to expect the Open Beta to start any day now, I'd be most surprised if that day was tomorrow.

I'm just looking forward to what the still unannounced features of firmware 2.20 are. :)

Top Bottom