• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hotel Hell |OT| Because 3 Ramsay shows wasn't enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariolee

I would watch a show where Ramsay takes over Super Nanny, which makes a hell of a lot more sense than him critiquing hotels. But man if he isn't entertaining. I could hear that man yell a phone book.

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
Caught a few eps of Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares UK and it just feels more grounded and natural compared to his US shows. What gives?

rezuth

2 year bumb but season 2 started last night.
hilarious but felt way more rushed than season 1, like a later US Kitchen Nightmares episode.

Yeah, it ended quite abruptly there but I would say overall it was a nice episode. I loved when he started calling her out on the stuff "I can clear this whole area out in fifteen minutes"

According to yelp and trip advisor:
Looks like the restaurant, bar and lounge are now closed. Looked up nightly rates and it's $69 a night on the weekdays. Things must be rough.

Not surprising at all. What an asshole of an owner. Gordon shouldn't have redone the rooms, instead, if that owner have a damn, he should've sold those cars to find the renovations.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
There is no way they were putting Gordon in the North Wing. That had to have been staged. Even a drunk owner can't be that stupid.

Gobbly

Banned
I really like the more understated presentation of the new season. First episode was sad, second was nuts.

Best Ramsay show.

Bluth54

I enjoy this show, but I kinda wish Ramsay would go back to doing Kitchen Nightmares instead of this show. I miss Kitchen Nightmares (and don't really like Restaurant Impossible) and Anthony Melchiorri knows way more about hotels then Ramsay and does a better job with this type of show on Hotel Impossible.

I enjoy this show, but I kinda wish Ramsay would go back to doing Kitchen Nightmares instead of this show. I miss Kitchen Nightmares (and don't really like Restaurant Impossible) and Anthony Melchiorri knows way more about hotels then Ramsay and does a better job with this type of show on Hotel Impossible.

Nobody wanted to do Nightmares anymore after the Amy's thing went super viral.

If he'd do more UK style Nightmares where it's less Jerry Springer more about actually saving the business through shrewd, simple refinements and shifts, that's another thing.

Still I could listen to Gordon yell all day.

Bluth54

Nobody wanted to do Nightmares anymore after the Amy's thing went super viral.

If he'd do more UK style Nightmares where it's less Jerry Springer more about actually saving the business through shrewd, simple refinements and shifts, that's another thing.

Still I could listen to Gordon yell all day.
I would be more then finw with UK style Nightmares. I'm pretty sure Ramsay has said before he may come back to Nightmares someday so I'll hold out some hope.

I would love to see a mega crossover episode of the Profit someday where Marcus Lemonis buys part of a failing hotel then brings in Anthony Melchiorri from Hotel Impossible to handle fixing the hotel aspects and Gordon Ramsay to handle fixing the kitchen. Truely a pie in the sky dream.

ty_hot

The best thing of watching is googling the hotel/restaurant name after just to check how they are doing. It's easy to guess before, as watching you can clearly see that some owners were just clueless of what they were doing and other are just complete idiots, selfish, even heartless. On Yelp revoews you can even spot some 'there was a nice guy on the frony desk' and just by watching tbe episode you can be absolute sure about who it is. (same for 'someome was unpolite').

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom