• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

House GOP may pass Senate's "skinny repeal" outright. CALL YOUR SENATORS.

I'm gonna cry you guys. I'm on ACA right now with no insurance from employer. This would've hit me day one. Every bill that gets brought up makes me question life.

TarNaru33

Banned
It's late at night and I'm not especially hungry. But does anyone have any recipes for this sort of thing? I would at least like these words nicely cooked, don't want to eat them raw. Help me out!

My position on him remains the same; but he did the decent thing here it seems. *thumbsup* for him tonight.

I am not sure why you feel you need to eat your words, everything you said was right. We can't count on McCain, besides not wrecking millions of lives by making healthcare affordable is the least I should expect of any politician.

He deserves no praise for doing the bare minimum in my book.

Maengun1

This fucking Turtle speech

"the democrats dont care about those suffering under obama care
theyve been holding up president trumps nominations"

GET FUCKED holy god do I get heated listening to this reptile

This propaganda he is spewing right now my god. MAYBE IT WOULD PASS IF IT WASNT ABSOLUTE SHIT. Bring something to the table that is actually an improvement BEFORE you try to fuck over millions of people. I cannot understand these imbeciles or the people who vote for them. Fuck

Alucrid

Banned
another l for the turtle?

PHHqX47.gif

(old gif)

Zukkoyaki

McConnell is like a villain from a show of movie. It's comical how twisted he is. Close to crying because you couldn't kick millions off of healthcare and destabilize a large portion of the economy? Fuck off you parasite.

Steel

Banned
McConnel: "We don't wanna bail out insurance companies"
YOU WERE FUCKING GIVING THEIR EXECUTIVES TAX CUTS YOU DUMBASS TURTLE!

border

McConnell complaining about obstructionist Democrats......"What are their ideas? It will be interesting to see what they suggest."

What an asshole. You had no ideas for Obamacare replacement, other than to kill it and hope something better happens.

Wow! so it really came down to McCain! damn that was close

There's never really a good time to get brain cancer...but if that had anything to do with his maverick finally coming out then good on him

edit: also obligatory Fuck Trump and Fuck Turtle. McCain you are un-fucked for now

manakel

I wish someone could bottle McConnell's tears so I can bathe in them.

Fuck you, you turtle looking piece of shit. I'm so happy I could cry right now!

Top Bottom