• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How can I help my girl get a bigger butt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on how big we're talking here. Squats could help

she has to have proper form though. Also, with the new rules in place, is a thread like this even acceptable?

bangai-o said:
dammit, i forgot about Google. sorry. lock
thanks for the tips

dWcp1.gif

Degen

lightless_shado said:

she has to have proper form though. Example:

also, with the new rules in place, is a thread like this even acceptable?
GOOGLE HEAR ME OUT

IT'S AN EXERCISE VIDEO I SWEAR

daffy

Banned
lightless_shado said:

she has to have proper form though. Example:
http://i56.tinypic.com/4rq25t.gif[IMG]

also, with the new rules in place, is a thread like this even acceptable?[/QUOTE]Well if it is it isn't now after Buttgifs

Meus Renaissance said:
It's genetic. I've never seen a dramatic improvement caused by merely exercising, or one created for that matter - naturally or unnaturally

You haven't seen enough volleyball players.

G-Fex

Trent Strong said:
Small butts can be great if the proportions fit with the rest of her body. But how about a medium butt? Moderation. The middle way.

how about Neutral butts?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Think I got a headache from reading the thread title 5 times to understand it.

Trent Strong said:
Small butts can be great if the proportions fit with the rest of her body. But how about a medium butt? Moderation. The middle way.

Proportion is everything. Even with breasts. For a girl to have nice breasts, they must be bigger than the width of her upper arms. So, small breasts can look really nice, but only if the girl has thin arms. Nothing more tragic than a girl with huge arms and small breasts.

Not sure what the ass formula is, but I know it's out there.

Maddness

It's funny how this thread must be how an addict feels. "I just have to post one example of the butt I like.... *scratches arm* just one picture...... just one juicy butt."

Trent Strong said:
This huge ass fetish that everyone has these days really sucks. It didn't used to be this way. Fuck.
These days? Hell no. It's just the women that think they need a body like a 16yo all of a sudden.

daffy

Banned
Meus Renaissance said:
After examining the evidence, there is no conclusive proof of this. In fact, most of the examples I am looking at right now are laughable.
Well who would do public studies on that? Srsly, butts can be gained from volleyball/softball.

FTH said:
Well who would do public studies on that? Srsly, butts can be gained from volleyball/softball.

How do we know it's not just girls with big butts that are playing those sports? Which came first, the butt or the ball?

Meus Renaissance said:
It's genetic. I've never seen a dramatic improvement caused by merely exercising, or one created for that matter - naturally or unnaturally

There's no ass there bro. The pants and angle are fooling you. Also, what new rules?

You can't have threads about sexual matters something like that
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=437077

re-reading it, I don't think this thread necessarily breaks any rules.

Also, trust me meus, if you knew who that was, you wouldn't disagree.(about the ass)

FTH said:

Sorry bro, but dancers(urban dance, not contemporary, classical or ballet) have the best asses. Gymnasts come in close second.

FutureZombie said:
How do we know it's not just girls with big butts that are playing those sports? Which came first, the butt or the ball?

If you knew some women who played they could tell you. I played in highschool, got ass, stopped playing, ass gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom