• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How often do you think about the Roman Empire?

Men of GAF, how often do you think about the Roman Empire?

• Every day

Votes: 45 22.6%
  • Every week

Votes: 45 22.6%
  • Every month

Votes: 28 14.1%
  • Rarely

Votes: 46 23.1%
  • Never

Votes: 33 16.6%
  • Not a man

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
dragon ball z GIF

breast boobies GIF

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Ambiguous question. I think about modern concepts that were derived from the Roman Empire daily, as do most people influenced by Western Civilization. However, if you are asking me if I'm thinking about togas and aqueducts and gladiators n' shit specifically, well that happens hourly.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Ambiguous question. I think about modern concepts that were derived from the Roman Empire daily, as do most people influenced by Western Civilization. However, if you are asking me if I'm thinking about togas and aqueducts and gladiators n' shit specifically, well that happens hourly.

Gladiators in togas fighting in aqueducts and shit.

If You Say So Wow GIF by Identity

DeceptiveAlarm

Gold Member
I think about that Mongolian guy on the Marco Polo show. How he had a whole group of hot women who just existed to be good at blowing him and pleasuring him. How cool would that be.

What a coincidence! Before my dream ended today, it gave me a sneak-peek of my next dream taking place in the Holy Roman Empire!

Is this the collective unconscious Carl Jung was speaking of? I'm weirded out atm.

Toots

Gold Member
What a coincidence! Before my dream ended today, it gave me a sneak-peek of my next dream taking place in the Holy Roman Empire!

Is this the collective unconscious Carl Jung was speaking of? I'm weirded out atm.
The collective unconscious, as far as i know, is a collection of shared concepts and idea. We aren't tyrannid so it isn't a tangible overbrain which can send you stimuli to make you think stuff.
Your roman empire dream sneak peek (wtf do you dream in netflix ? ://///) might have more to do with the fact you go on neogaf where everyone and their father talks about that very thing since before yesterday...
When your dream is out tonight, try turning super sayan, so we can know for sure.

Last edited:
The collective unconscious, as far as i know, is a collection of shared concepts and idea. We aren't tyrannid so it isn't a tangible overbrain which can send you stimuli to make you think stuff.
Your roman empire dream sneak peek (wtf do you dream in netflix ? ://///) might have more to do with the fact you go on neogaf where everyone and their father talks about that very thing since before yesterday...
When your dream is out tonight, try turning super sayan, so we can know for sure.
Calm down, man.

Toots

Gold Member
Calm down, man.
I’m not the one having goddam ign official early access trailers of my next dream in the current one.
You should team up with the dude having lucid dreams on the other thread, you could have hands on previews instead of useless sneak peeks.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I’m not the one having goddam ign official early access trailers of my next dream in the current one.
You should team up with the dude having lucid dreams on the other thread, you could have hands on previews instead of useless sneak peeks.

You're not on the early lucid dream trailer train?

disappointed hercules GIF

PM for details

You're questioning me... on a dream. A DREAM. A thing that inherently doesn't make sense.

Your energy needs to be focused elsewhere like, I don't know... ANYTHING BUT MAKING A FUSS OVER A FUCKING DREAM?

killatopak

I don’t have ever thought about the Roman Empire specifically unless it was associated with something else I’m thinking about. Say Fallout New Vegas for example has extreme Roman themes so I think about it as I’m thinking about FONV.

Last edited:
A lot; I dream of coaching Lazio to the Serie A title without dropping a point... And Only doing my team talks in Latin.

The fans would dress as (blue and white) Gladiators and take over cities to ensure victories on Away games and no one can beat us in Rome... Lotito Man of my dreams:messenger_relieved::messenger_relieved::messenger_relieved:

Last edited:

Toots

Gold Member
You're questioning me... on a dream. A DREAM. A thing that inherently doesn't make sense.

Your energy needs to be focused elsewhere like, I don't know... ANYTHING BUT MAKING A FUSS OVER A FUCKING DREAM?
Who's to say our current interaction is but a preview of your next dream "One Joke Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest".
I mean with your condition, how can you tell what is real and what is just an ign world premiere exclusive in-engine trailer ?
tom hardy inception GIF

StueyDuck

Sorry. More if a sci-fi guy 🤷‍♂️

God damn social media is a weird place, like to get the bit, you have to be so engrained in this stuff it's scary, I 1000% would have never had known if it wasn't for this thread 🤣 still not gonna say "everyday"if some dumb gen Zer asks for the kicks, easier to say fuck off

Its basically modern day pull my finger jokes without the artistry behind it

Last edited:
Top Bottom