• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to get rid of skid marks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tater Tot

"My God... it's full of Starch!"
Sup gaf, I just found out that ALL of my underwear have skidmarks. After I noticed this, I began to wipe my ass with fury and concentrated will. However, the problem still remains, it became increasingly evident as I do not use underwear with my pijamas and this morning when I took them off, I saw that I had a huge skidmark. I am beginning to suspect that I have a problem, but I also come to you GAF in seek of advice. For those of you that suffer from this problem, how do you conceal the skid marks. Are they possible to eliminate?

Tater Tot said:
Sup gaf, I just found out that ALL of my underwear have skidmarks. After I noticed this, I began to wipe my ass with fury and concentrated will. However, the problem still remains, it became increasingly evident as I do not use underwear with my pijamas and this morning when I took them off, I saw that I had a huge skidmark. I am beginning to suspect that I have a problem, but I also come to you GAF in seek of advice. For those of you that suffer from this problem, how do you conceal the skid marks. Are they possible to eliminate?
Ask the guy down the hall.

colon_bidet.jpg

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
You have a couple of options.

A) ^^^

B) Every time you poo, wipe with damp toiler paper 'til nothing is left.

C) Every time you poo, wash your ass out in the bath tub. Not recommended if you take baths in it.

Koodo

Banned
Clean your shit. I'm an extremely hairy motherfucker down there and I don't have skid marks.

You could try to dampen the toilet paper (and then use a dry one), that helps remove the really sticky stuff.

Joe

wipe front to back until its clean then back to front until its clean and then use a baby wipe.

_Bro

Banned
Put some toilet paper around your index finger and stick it up your bum. You obviously have little rabbit nuggets on the brink that you can't poop out. You're just getting enough stress to give them that last push later in the day or relaxing enough for them to roll out in your sleep.

Evenball

Jack Flack always escapes!
DonMigs85 said:
you probably suffer from anal leakage. Avoid fatty/greasy foods, increase fiber intake and take a probiotic.
pretty much this. Also cut down on Caffeine/soft drinks, avoid drinking too much carbonated drinks as they cause gas and leakage.

Axion22

Me? I'm not taking a stab at curing the source of the problem. No, sir. We are beyond that.

Just forfeit a portion of your earnings to the Clorox Company every week/month/however long in return for this:

TCb5v.jpg

_Bro

Banned
threenote said:
No, this doesn't work. The TP ends up falling out of your leg or hanging from the back of your pants.

:(
you have to tear it off first, not just walk away from the roll after sticking on end up your magic sack.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Damn, Holiday GAF is on a roll. I don't even know what to tell you. Can you not wipe properly?

rise888

I used to occasionally get skidmarks no matter how much I wiped. Wet wipes work, but I bought a bidet and it made my life a whole lot easier:

2673592732_07ed6a735e.jpg

2673593144_0dc054575e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom