• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How's that backlog?

Zug

Just over a thousand counting Steam+GoG. Not sure how, a lot are probaly humblebundle crap that I had subscribed for a couple years since I don't buy that much games, though, I probably only really play a 1/3 of it.
I usually complete 4-5 games a year, but usually thoroughly (clocking 100h+ on BG3 atm).
Video gaming on PC is thankfully a relatively cheap hobby as long as you buy games during sales and don't aim for the cutting edge hardware.

phant0m

lol

But it’s been that way for years. If they never made another video game ever again I’d still have enough to entertain me til I die

RPS37

Lemme tell you about it.
I’m currently working on Jedi Survivor, which I put Dead Space Remake and Hogwart’s on hold for. That’s just what I’m working with on XSX.
Then I was playing Kena and Ragnarok and Ghost of Tsushima on PS5.
I put all of those on hold for FF16.
I never touch my switch, but I’ve got Mario Anniversary and Metroid Dread waiting for me over there if I ever decide to dust it off.

It all comes to an end when Starfield releases next week.

Edit: i forgot to mention things like Elden Ring, Skyrim Remaster, Cyperpunk2077, RDR2, Ghostwire Tokyo, Supraland 2, Superliminal, Hellblade, Hi Fi Rush, Resident Evil 2 Remake, and The Witcher 3. I’m not really actively trying to think about those at the moment though.

*tries to continue through Star Wars while I wait for Starfield…

I'm actually doing quite well right now. I've been playing games that I bought a while ago on sale, currently one of those is Firewatch which I'm playing through. There's a lot of great games I bought on sale but never got around to playing.

It's actually pretty satisfying to finally boot up some of these games, a lot of hidden gems.

I've currently put everything on the backburner till I'm a few months into Starfield. But that Backlog is still clogged. I've put dozens of games on my Steamdeck. I still need to finish A Plague Tale Innocence before starting A Plague Tale Requium.

Backlog has just increased today with the following Trails games:

Trails From Zero (Switch)
Trails to Azure (Switch)
Trails of Cold Steel II (PS4)
Trails of Cold Steel III (Switch)

Moses85

Looking I See You GIF by Shark Week

✅ means beaten

Elden Ring ✅
Metroid ✅
RE4 Remake ✅
Zelda TotK (Still playing)
Starfield Winter 2023

The rest
unimpressed morgan freeman GIF

kunonabi

Ive got about 55 or so games on "modern" platforms but most of those shouldn't be huge time sinks. The real issue is the 50 games on my 3DS I need to play which are mostly beefy rpgs. I don't buy that many new games any more but I spend a lot time keeping up with the online games I play.

All completed and in the 90% range for the platinum trophy and I've lost interest in the grind.

Horizon Forbidden West
God of War Ragnarok
Hogwarts Legacy

bored christopher walken GIF

Banjo64

cumsessed
I’ve got hundreds of games that I won’t play and probably 10 or so that I want to.

Ori WotW next I think.

Followed by something else short. Maybe Demon Turf, maybe Portal 2.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
About 1600 games. It's fine. It would be a chore just to go through and categorize them.

Top Bottom