• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Huey Lewis tried to sleep with my girlfriend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

entremet

OP caught bullshitting?

Don't believe everything you read online is a simple rule I follow.

Doesn't mean I'm questioning every story since that's annoying.

This applies very well to Reddit as well, which is full of made up crap appearing real.

Don't believe everything you read online is a simple rule I follow.

Doesn't mean I'm questioning every story since that's annoying.

This applies very well to Reddit as well, which is full of made up crap appearing real.

I'd like to imagine threads like this or Docpan's are just amateur writers looking to gain immediate feedback on how a story goes over with a young crowd.

Nekofrog

Banned
Timberland14 has exactly one post. This thread is slightly under a year old. His account was approved fairly recently.

In other words, one can reasonably assume that there is a person in the world so offended when they saw this thread that they signed up for this site and waited 6+ months just to respond.

it's the depressingly realistic thing to do

jts

...hate me...
TBH, "didn't throw a tantrum because that's not his style" isn't much of a comeback.

Request to join the site initiated October 2014. So yes, this person did indeed sign up as a direct response to this thread.

popcorn_jon_stewart.gif

Dennis

Banned
Oh man, just imagine Huey/Huey's girlfriend/Timberland14 stewing with resentment for a year waiting for the account approval to go through.

joedan

My guess is that it was his girlfriend who made the post, especially given that Google search someone posted earlier.

The bumper is sort of like that guy who posts only in threads that are about mice. That guy has a mouse avatar and so far like 3 posts.

The mouse guy's a lot more weird though, but I just think there's something so similar in their intents in neogaf.

Dennis

Banned
My guess is that it was his girlfriend who made the post, especially given that Google search someone posted earlier.

Yup, top Google hit led him/her here.

And for a year it just sat there on Google, the slight just festering......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom