• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Huxley (360/PC) Screens. Is this HAIR I see?

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
i want a red star sequel (or remake, since the game never released) on ue3 that looks like this :)

nyahuxleybilder_45300.jpg

bengraven said:
And what's up with the sparse moments of bright color in a mostly forest green and brown gameworld? The people who choose dark colors like forest green or brown will have an advantage; the blue, yellow, and flourescant green stand out like a ****ing target on their chests.

Edited: for clarification.

I think the coloring might have something to do with the team based gameplay, you know?

Speevy

Banned
Why on earth did someone bump this? Anyway, there was in-game footage of this from E3, and it doesn't really look like that. :/

Those are real-time cutscenes though.

Speevy

Banned
You'd think he would have just gotten someone to start a thread rather than risk a permaban for advertising.

Things sure looked much better when all the models used a single low res diffuse/color texture and were lit with point lights...

Amir0x

Banned
Some of the game ideas they had from the EGM article were pretty rad... going on missions, only allowing as many people as could fit onto the elevator down into the battlefield in certain moments, the strategic value of places, etc...

Top Bottom