• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors: New Unlockable Character Revealed from latest DLC [SPOILER]

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
At one point I will need to get this game. I don't think I will like the gameplay (though I don't really know what to expect), but the fan service is impressive.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
This game...

ieuqcuK.gif

yes...yes!!! continues to deliver!

TreIII

Zelda's 30 next year. Hyrule Warriors 2 is basically locked in.

And it would also be prime opportunity to add in a few characters from Zelda U and ALBW, no less.

Koei said that they would've added in Yuga, if they had know he was a thing during development. He's probably on the short list of guaranteed to be in the sequel, at that rate.

Holy shit that's hilarious

Hyrule Warriors is setting the standard for both musou cross over games and dlc packs this game has just continued to deliver

Palculator

Unconfirmed Member
Just dropping in to give mad props to LonelyGreyWolf for making the OT back then and maintaining to be informative!

I was not prepared for opening this thread, my sides.
So I'm thinking that this is the most convincing argument for me getting the DLC down the line.

I'm so glad you knew what the translation for cucco is. Because in Japanese screenshot she's saying there's a really big "kokko" and I was getting the wrong idea.

roknin

Gawd I STILL need to get this game too!

So much content.

...though it really, really bugs me that somehow Nabooru didn't make the cut.

ZhugeEX

Banned
I really do wonder if Koei and Nintendo will release a sequel to this.

This really looks like a one time thing to myself and I'm not expecting a sequel at all... yet at the same time not a day goes past where I think the chance of a sequel gets more and more likely despite me just saying that I'm not expecting a sequel.

Gawd I STILL need to get this game too!

So much content.

...though it really, really bugs me that somehow Nabooru didn't make the cut.

Cause it's Hyrule Warriors, not Ocarina Warriors, and they'd already picked the goron and zora sages as reps for both that game and their species. The rest will probably get in if sequels ever happen.

sörine

Banned
I really do wonder if Koei and Nintendo will release a sequel to this.

This really looks like a one time thing to myself and I'm not expecting a sequel at all... yet at the same time not a day goes past where I think the chance of a sequel gets more and more likely despite me just saying that I'm not expecting a sequel.
I don't think we'll see a sequel on Wii U but I bet we'll get one next gen. I could also see a down conversion for n3DS or a direct port for the next handheld.

Top Bottom