• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I filmed myself using a bidet for the first time. Then it went viral.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
"Bart Simpson all grown up and on crack" lol

Great video, awesome that you're making money out of it

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
If only I got 4% on PC part recommendations. Would help me out a ton, like a second part time job.
/sigh

BadAss2961

iABgR7UfklzyA.gif
lmao

Why was your friend so concerned with how you clean your ass?

So wait, you sign up for that Amazon Affiliates thing, put a link in your info, and then any time someone clicks it it puts a cookie on their system that gives you a cut of what Amazon sells to that person over the next day or two even if it's not the thing you linked? Shit son.

My wife and I are wondering how do you dry? Does it dry you? I guessed you still used TP to dry, she is guessing you use a towel? I thought it'd be gross to have a poop towel hanging nearby. Please enlighten us...

I watched it the other day on reddit, now I get to read about the aftermath on NeoGAF. The Internet is a great place.

I laughed at this while shitting. This gif made me shit better.

The best part of this is how this relates to the king from his avatar.

kingbutt_zps62fe1c95.gif

Perfect.

And yeah, the cat is what takes the video from good to great. Congratulations Menelaus, you're living the dream.

Menelaus

Banned
My wife and I are wondering how do you dry? Does it dry you? I guessed you still used TP to dry, she is guessing you use a towel? I thought it'd be gross to have a poop towel hanging nearby. Please enlighten us...

This is a cheapo model, so no it doesn't dry you. I just dap with a square of TP if I don't have time to drip dry. A poop towel sounds disgusting.

Menelaus

Banned
So this is pretty interesting too, forgot to add to the OP. Look at the effect this video had on that particular bidet!

amazonbidet.png

Menelaus

Banned
I'd get one... but our water is cold as shit here. Wonder how much a heated version is.

About $50-$60. I considered it, until I remembered that it takes about an hour to get hot water flowing in that sink, which is the line the bidet would be pulling from.

Menelaus

Banned
Wait huh, why would you need hot water... if the bidet warms the water itself?

And how, exactly, is the bidet going to do that? You gonna run an electrical cord under your toilet bowl? Have fun dying hilariously!

i'm sure there are models that DO warm it, but that's a major appliance at that point

Taruranto

Using a bidet is much more hygienic, cost effective and you're not sending paper into the sewerage system.

You are supposed to use them in combination, first you clean yourself with the toilet paper then with the bidet... wait, why am i explain this.

It's so weird that so many people never used one lol. I'm my country they are an everyday item.

Ferrio

Banned
And how, exactly, is the bidet going to do that? You gonna run an electrical cord under your toilet bowl? Have fun dying hilariously!

i'm sure there are models that DO warm it, but that's a major appliance at that point

No idea, but I'd love a bidet... but the idea of near freezing water hitting my asshole doesn't sound good.

Every single aspect of this seems positive, for your "fame" (hurr), your finances, the bidet company, and the awareness of the incredible possible heights of hygiene.

Congratulations, you have made the world a better place, and at such a young age, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom